Chapter 18 -Battles end, lines crossed and words left behind

• Dedicated to Those People I Mentioned

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 18-~-

 I closed my eyes, clasping my hands together in front of me; drawing chakra to them and sending it through the knife. The next time Haku attacks… I opened my eyes; he'll have to deal with me. *At the ready, when I give the signal we move!*  *We’re all set* *Good, as soon as I can track some of his movements we move!*

 I watched Naruto’s clones get killed, one set, two sets; I smiled, “got you.” “Ninja art: Hidden Mist Jutsu,” Zabuza said from somewhere behind me and the mist thickened. *NOW!* I leaped forward as he attacked Naruto’s third set of clones. I slashed at his mirrors, a screeching hiss, blasting me as they met and were joined by more hissing as my clones’ attacked.

 I caught sight of a blaze of orange coming from inside, guess Sasuke’s making his move too. “WHAT!?” Haku exclaimed, my kunai finally piercing his ice, I slashed through, causing a fracture in its back. I jumped away quickly, catching a needle in my arm as he attempted to stop me. He paused, “w-what are you?!” he stuttered, gazing at my eyes, which must have been a sight to make him pause. “YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!” I jumped forward, plunging my kunai in the place his face had just a moment ago occupied.

 A crack ran down its middle, splintering off in a spider web fashion; I yanked it out, moving on to the next as I heard it clatter to the ground. I made my way around, attacking mirror after mirror, my clones’ numbers becoming fewer and fewer. Kale came up beside me, blocking some of Haku’s needles as he tried to fend me off in between fighting the two boys trapped inside. “This isn’t working, we’re down in number and he’s rebuilding them as fast as we’re taking them down,” he groaned, pulling a needle from his shoulder.

 “I know I’m working on it!” I increased the chakra in my kunai as I slashed through another mirror in an X motion, the pieces sliding down to the ground a moment later. “SAKI!” Naruto yelled, spotting me in the place it once stood, “don’t worry Naruto! I’ll get you guys outta here!” I shouted back. “Sasuke, keep going with the fire! Distract him as much as you can!” “Look out!” Kale yelled in my voice, pushing me down to the ground and covering me as Haku threw more needles.

 “Now is not the time for chit-chat, now move!” he tossed me one of the kunai a clone had dropped and pulled me to my feet. “You’ll never escape my mirrors, no matter how many you take down; I’ll just build more to replace them.” I jumped back as the water on the ground rose up and formed a new mirror. He can’t do that forever, they are getting weaker; he’s using up all his chakra.

 I continued slashing at the mirrors, but caused hardly any damage as he kept me at bay with his attacks, even with Kale by my side. I pulled back, doubling around and trying to get a look at how the guys were doing. “Naruto run for it! Get out of here and help Saki attack from the outside, hurry!” Naruto made a break for the outside, Haku following him as Sasuke blew his fireball jutsu.

 I gasped as he evaded the fire and threw a needle at him before appearing before Naruto and kicking him back. “NO!!!” I shouted as Haku attacked them with another round of needles, I ran towards them but was held back. “What are you doing?! Let go of me I have to help them!” “No, Sasuke has to awaken his Sharingan, this part has to remain unchanged,” Kale whispered. I froze as Sakura cried out; Kakashi is almost at the end of his fight, which means…