Chapter 27 -Let's get this party started!

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 27-~-

I raced down the hall; I couldn’t remember why or to where I was running, but I knew something terrible would happen if I didn’t hurry. I turned corners left and right until I came to a long hallway leading to a large door. I rushed forward; slamming it open and gasped, the sound ninja… they had Sasuke.

I pulled a kunai and leapt at them, but before I could even get close I was grabbed. My kunai clattered to the ground as my hands were held behind my back, I twisted my head around to view my captor, Kabuto. My eyes widened in panic and I searched the room, my blood going cold as a spine-chilling laugh echoed throughout the chamber.

“Silly little girl, did you really think you could stop me from getting what I want?” “NO!” I struggled against Kabuto’s retraining hands as Orochimaru stepped into the light. He smiled sinisterly at me, his tongue snaking out and licking his lips; he turned his attention to Sasuke, who was being held down by the three sound.

“GET AWAY FROM HIM!” I cried, struggling even more, “Let go of me Kabuto, you bastard!” I snarled. “Well aren’t you a feisty one,” I growled wrathfully in response, “Saki?” Sasuke groaned. “Sasuke!” “So nice of you to join us Sasuke, you couldn’t have awakened at a better time,” Orochimaru purred. “NO! Stay away from him sick son of a bitch!”

“Such language for a lady,” he tisked; I lunged at him, only moving a foot before Kabuto pulled me back. Kabuto lowered his face beside mine, “you won’t get away that easily, we may have a use for you as well,” I twisted my head away from him barring my teeth, he chuckled before leaning back. Orochimaru’s eyes glowed in excitement as he performed his hand signs; “Sasuke move! You have to try and move!” I begged him.

Orochimaru’s neck sprang out suddenly, sinking his teeth into Sasuke’s neck as he let out a scream. “NO!” I thrashed around wildly as he writhed in agony, “I’ll kill you!” I seethed. Kabuto dragged me over to the wall, locking my wrists and ankles in chains. I launched myself at him, but he was already out of my reach and I recoiled back against the wall. “Good, embrace your hatred, it will prove helpful in your will to survive,” he grinned performing more hand signs. I yanked on the shackles desperately, trying to free myself. His eyes sprung open as he finished, his face hurtling towards me, I shut my eyes, “NO!” I screamed.

I sat up with a gasp, my heart beating violently in my chest as I looked around madly before realizing where I was. It was just a dream; I put head on my knees, pulling them up and wrapping my arms around them as I tried to slow my rapid breaths. I rocked back and forth slightly, holding back my tears and whimpers, not wanting to wake the others.

I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder; I glanced over, relaxing slightly when I saw it was Sasuke. I bit my lip, turning my face away as the tears threatened to surface as the dream flashed through my consciousness again. “Saki, are you alright? What’s wrong?” he whispered, a tinge of worry in his voice; I gritted my teeth, trying to hold it in but failing.

I turned and gripped him in a tight hug, burying my face in his shoulder. He stiffened surprised before slowly relaxing. He awkwardly put his arms around me and stroked/patted my head, not knowing what else to do. I pulled away from him guiltily, “sorry, I know you don’t like to be touched, Kale’s usually here to comfort me after a nightmare, I hope I didn’t wake you,” I looked down, fiddling with my blanket. “You didn’t… how often do you have these nightmares?” “Nearly every night,” I whispered softly.