Chapter 3 -You totally jinxed it!

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT

ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3-~-

 After I had agreed to start my ninja training; the Hokage said that because of my age I would have to join the highest leveled class, I didn't mind I knew that was Naruto's. He said that he'd get someone to tutor me so I could catch up, because the class I would be joining was graduating soon and I had to be prepared for the test. He told me he would set up a place for me to live and an allowance, so I could buy food, weapons and clothing. But only if I agreed that when I started making my own money, I was to start living off what I made and repay the money I had previously borrowed. Which I agreed to immediately, it sounded fair to me and I wasn't expecting something so generous.

 It turns out I had been knocked out for a whole day and because my injuries were minor I would be discharged tomorrow morning. The old man said that an escort would meet me in the hospital's lobby, show me where I'll live and give me tour of the village. Finally when all the arrangements had been made and things set up, he bid me farewell and left. I never learned who the other ninja was, he never even spoke; I guess he was just a security detail. I wonder why he would need one. Did they think I was going to be a threat? "That's a good joke for a laugh, YOU... a threat to the Hokage," Kale laughed, appearing on edge of the bed.

 "Shut up," I muttered, whacking him on the back of the head. "Haha you hit like a girl," he said almost unfazed, lightly rubbing the back of his head where I'd hit him. I rolled my eyes, "so who do you think is going to be our tutor?" "Not sure," he said, motioning for me to make room on the bed. I sighed but complied, letting him have the left side. "It could be anyone," he continued, making himself comfortable beside me. "As long as it isn't Guy-sensei, I don't care who it is," I said, putting my hands behind my head.

 "He would run us into the ground, I don't know how Neji and TenTen survive," I said slightly amazed. "Well Neji is a Hyūga, and well... it's Neji so that's not surprising," Kale interjected. "Yea but I never really thought TenTen was very strong; she isn't useless like Sakura is before Tsunade and a better fighter than Ino... but I've never seen her do any ninjutsu besides summoning more weapons to throw," I say frowning. He snickered, "you just don't like her cause she's on Neji's team." "NO! That's not why! Those are valid reasons," I retort, shoving his shoulder. He just grinned cockily, "whatever you say." I glared at him before sighing and letting it drop, if I pushed it further he'd just continue.

I glanced out the window; it was getting dark, the sun setting behind the Hokage Mountain. I yawned, "We should get to sleep, we're being discharged early tomorrow and getting a tour from that escort, I wonder if we'll know who it is." "Possibly, but there isn't much chance of that, everyone we know is still in the academy," he said, lowering his head and closing his eyes. I yawned once again and shook Kale's shoulder, "don't fall asleep on me and get back into my head, once we move into wherever we're staying you can sleep in your own body, but anyone could walk in here." "Yea, yea" he mumbled. "Night Leaha," he whispered, ruffling my hair before disappearing. I frowned trying to hide my smile, failing miserably, "night Kale."

I was awakened by someone gently shaking my shoulder. "Hmm, what?" I slurred. "It's time to get up dear," said a kind looking nurse. "Your clothes that you were wearing when you were admitted are in the bathroom," she pointed to a door. "I'll be coming back in half an hour to show you to the lobby and don't forget to eat your breakfast," she said before leaving the room. I looked over to see a small tray of food on the bedside table. "Sure NOW they're worried about feeding me," I grumble, walking to the bathroom to change.