Chapter 16 -A stalkers excuse, a little brother and talking stones

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

P.S.    I'm sure you'll figure it out but, anything in ~ ~  is what the message is 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER 16-~-

 I trudged down the steps lazily, sighing as I thought of how I had to go look for Naruto. I sat down at the nearly empty table, only Kakashi, Sasuke, and Tazuna there. I had just finished my small breakfast when Sakura decided to grace us with her presence, “good morning everyone,” she yawned.

 “Here,” Tsunami set a plate in front of her, “oh, thank you.” “Naruto’s not here? Looks like he was out all night again,” Tazuna commented. “He’s gone completely crazy, out climbing trees in the dark. He could be dead by now, you know from using up too much of his chakra.” I rolled my eyes; I guess she only applied my talk about thinking of others to Sasuke.

 “Well I certainly hope he’s ok, a child spending the night in the woods alone,” Tsunami said worriedly. “There’s nothing to worry about, Naruto’s a goofy kid, but he’s a full-fledged ninja, he can handle himself,” Kakashi assured her. I stood up and made my way to the door, “where are you going Saki?”

 “I just have ah… some business to take care of,” I was going to say chore, but bringing Naruto home isn’t exactly a chore. “Business?” Sakura asked, “Yes, business that isn’t yours,” I smiled. Man I wish I could stop being rude to her, but she just brings out the worst in me. “I’ll be back in a bit,” I waved a hand over my shoulder before closing the door.

 I had only gone a few feet into the woods when I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped and glanced over my shoulder as I waited for the spiky haired boy to catch up to me. “You have the same business as I do?” “Depends, does it happen to have something to do with that loser?” I hit him on the shoulder, “’what did I say about name calling?”

 He snorted, rolling his eyes, “whatever.” We walked in silence for a while, following Naruto’s chakra trail. “So that’s how you climbed the tree, using chakra,” he stated, referring to our first night here. I smirked, “I was wondering when you’d figure it out; yea of course, but I wasn’t perfect at it, I’m still not. If I don’t keep my focus up I’ll fall as easily as Naruto; I’m even more inexperienced with water walking, when I saved Naruto was the first time I tried it, I’m lucky we didn’t sink like a stone.

 Once you have the tree down you should try it, it’s good chakra control practice. So what are you doing out here looking for Naruto? I thought you two didn’t get along,” I teased. “Well, I had to make sure you didn’t get lost trying to find him.” “You stalkers must share excuses, cause I’ve already heard that one,” I mumbled.

 “What?” “I said, I wouldn’t get lost, that’s a lie and you know it. What Sakura said worried you, you’re worried he’s actually dead!” I laughed. “Of course he isn’t dead, Naruto may be an idiot but he’s not stupid enough to die of chakra exhaustion,” he scoffed. “If someone hadn’t gone out to find him, who knows how long he’d just sit out here unconscious.”

“Well you obviously knew I was going to get him, aren’t I enough?”  He shrugged, “Zabuza is still around somewhere and you two would never be able to face him on your own.” Why does that sound like an insult?