Chapter 12 -Blushing birdy Sasuke and Zabuza the hot rouge ninja

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 12-~-

We walked on until we came to a secluded dock, where soon afterwards we met up with the boat that would take us the rest of the way.

"Alright, hop on and we'll get going, but it is imperative that we keep quiet," the boatman warned. Everyone turned and glared at Naruto.

"WHAT?! I'M NOT THAT LOUD," he shouted angrily. Kakashi whacked him on the back of the head.

Everyone was already in the boat, with just me and Naruto left to board. I carefully stepped over to the edge of the dock. Just as I was about to jump down the rest of the way, Naruto bumped me from behind. I yelped, waving my hands, trying to regain my balance. My heart sunk as I headed down towards the water. I closed my eyes, waiting for the rush of cold water to reach me... but it never did.

I was suddenly yanked onto the boat and pulled into someone's chest. I breathed out a sigh of relief. Looking up at my rescuer, I blinked."Ummm... t-thanks Sasuke," I stuttered, surprised. He either didn't hear or ignored me and instead glared at Naruto.

"You idiot be careful!" he growled.

"I'm so sorry Saki! It was an accident, believe it!" He cried, leaning over the edge of the dock and looking down at me.

"I know Naruto, don't worry I forgive you." I replied and tried to move, but found I couldn't. Sasuke still had his arm around my waist, anchoring me to him. I felt my cheeks heat up.

*Should I just tell him and bring his attention to it, or wait and see how long it takes for him to notice?*

*Well, on the one hand, he might be more embarrassed, but then again it would be even more fun to see how long it takes him to realize he's still holding you.* Kale grinned. *I bet a minute or under until he notices*

*You're on, I bet 1-2 minutes.* I countered.

I watched as Naruto climbed down into the boat, making it rock uncertainly. Sasuke's hold on me tightened protectively. I felt my blush grow a shade darker. And he still doesn't know he's holding me? It's been almost a minute.

Naruto scowled, spotting his arm around me. Sakura noticed as well and stared daggers at me. "You can let go of her now Sasuke, she's not going to fall through the floor." Naruto taunted with tightened eyes.

I felt him stiffen beside me. Quickly removing his hand he went and sat on the other end of the boat, facing the water. My lips twitched up in a half smile, silly Blue Jay, he thinks he can hide that blush. I sat down in the back row and listened to the others chatter away in hushed tones.

*I won, again.* Kale said smugly.