Chapter 7 -A neighbor, a friend, a traitor and a demon

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic...........But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 7-~- 

 “All right class, that’s all for today; study hard tonight for the test tomorrow,” Iruka-sensei called as we exited the room. “Naruto, you stay,” he said as Naruto tried to sneak out. “Come on Iruka-sensei, I’m hungryyyy,” Naruto whined. “You can eat after you clean the Hokage faces."

"Saki, did you need something.” I looked over at him; I’d just been standing there, looking out at the Hokage Mountains. “Oh... no,” I moved towards the door, when I reached it I turned around. I opened my mouth; I wanted to say something, but nothing would come; I turned and made my way outside.

 *What was that?*  *I don’t know… I just... I just…… I don’t know. I just felt the need to say something* I said. *Well you know they’ll be at Ichiraku's later, if you want to say something*  *Yeah, so are we gonna do this today or what* I smiled and walked towards the training grounds. *I thought you’d never ask*  *Let’s do a sweep first* I stopped and searched for any sign of anyone else’s chakra. “Nope nothing, we’re in the clear.”

 “Alright let’s do this,” Kale turned to face me. “Hold on, shroud our chakra first, just in case,” I said. Kale smirked, “done, so are we gonna do this or what!” he asked excitedly. “Ok ok,” I laughed, “ready? Go!” I willed myself to change, to shift from human to wolf. I opened my eyes and stared at a beautiful black and gray wolf.

“Well you’re a sight for sore eyes,” I commented. “Look who’s talking,” he gave a wolfy grin. I looked down at myself, it’s true, I had changed successfully as well. I trotted over to a stream a few feet away and looked down at myself.

 An identical twin to Kale, my fur was all black with some grayish markings on my face and chest. “I’m even better looking than you,” I flashed a toothy smile at my reflection. “We’re identical, it’s not possible for you to look better,” he reminds me. My ears flatten against my head in irritation before perking back up, “no we aren’t, I still have my blue eyes and you your green.” He steps over to the stream, “hmmm… you’re right,” he says worriedly. I roll my eyes, “don’t worry so much, no one would notice that.”

 I jump up into the trees, “you coming or not?” Kale grins, jumping up after me, “I bet I can still beat you.” “No way! You have no chance of defeating me this time, we aren’t dreaming anymore.” I leap at a tree, pushing off and launching myself at him. He dodges, forcing me to land on the branch. I run after him; jumping from branch to branch, “you can’t run forever!” “I don’t plan to,” Kale leaps toward the brush covered ground. I stop above where he had landed, “where’d you go?” I whisper to myself.

 “Right here!” I whip my head around as I’m thrown from my perch and tackled to the ground. I struggle to free myself from under his paws, “lucky shot,” I growl. He leans down so we’re nose to nose, “oh I think that’s more than luck, it’s all skill baby,” he smirks. I snap my teeth at him, “whatever, get off me before I make you.” “Oooo I’m scared,” he taunts. I bared my fangs as I smiled; I increased my size, easily throwing him off and into the air. I watched his horrified expression switch to one of ease as he lands gracefully on my back.