Chapter 10 -Blue eyes and jingle bells

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 CHAPTER 10-~-

 I bit into my apple as I made my way to the training grounds. *Yeah right, like I wasn’t going to eat breakfast just because I might puke. Who cares?*  *We got to sleep in too, like Kakashi would really be there at 5 IN THE MORNING!*  *Even if they don’t know him like I do, yesterday should have taught them something about his issue with time* I walked through the gates inclosing the grounds and into the woods.

 Now where are they? Oh there they are! I grinned as I walked over to the small group waiting in the clearing. “Hey, how long have you guys been here?” I smirked. “WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!?” Sakura and Naruto yelled. “Because Kakashi loves being fashionably late, so why would I come out here so early for nothing,” I shrugged. I went over and stood next to Sasuke, “he’ll be here in a half hour or so,” I looked around at them, “so... what have you guys been doing for the past 5 hours?” They gave me a group death glare, “sheesh, sorry I asked.”

 Just as I foretold, Kakashi poofed in not long afterwards; “Morning everyone, ready for your first day?” “HEY, YOU’RE LATE!” the two shouted again. “Were you chasing cats again?” I questioned him before he could reply. I saw his eyes widen before he put up his bored expression. The rest of the team looked from me to Kakashi, “cats?” Naruto said confused. “No, actually I had to help some little old lady with her bag,” Kakashi quickly changed his excuse, I snickered.

 “Well, let’s get started shall we,” he walked over to the stump and started his timer. “It’s set for noon, the assignment is very simple, just try and take these bells from me.” I stared past him at the woods, I didn’t need to hear what he was saying, and I already knew the rules. I watched Sasuke and Naruto out of the corner of my eye, hmm I wonder if I should help them out today? But then they wouldn’t be learning anything, and I can’t pass up on seeing Sakura faint.

 “Saki, are you paying attention?” Kakashi asked, arms folded across his chest. “Of course I am,” I lied, “well then, what did I just say?” “You said that if we don’t get one by noon we don’t get lunch and will be tied to the posts and watch you eat your lunch. The one who doesn’t get a bell goes back to the academy, the only way to get a bell is to come at you with the intent to kill,” I recited. Everyone gapped at me; what did I say now? “THE ONE WITHOUT A BELL GOES BACK TO THE ACADEMY!” Naruto freaked.

 I looked over to Kakashi, “haha” I chuckled awkwardly, “you didn’t say that did you.” *Nice going, now they are going to be even more suspicious* Kale growled. “No I didn’t,” he said carefully, “but you are correct, still there is also a chance you could all fail; you may use any weapon against me, even shuriken.” “Those weapons are too dangerous Sensei,” Sakura whined. I rolled my eyes, like she could ever even hit him.

 “Especially since you couldn’t even dodge that eraser,” Naruto laughed. “Class clowns are usually the weakest links, you can safely ignore them, lowest scores equal losers.” Naruto turned towards him angrily, “when I say start you can begin.”

I spotted Naruto pulling a kunai from his side and ran at Kakashi, only to be stopped and have the weapon pointed back against his own head. The two beside me gasped, “Don’t be in such a hurry, I didn’t say start yet, but you did come at me with the intention of destroying me so… I’m actually starting to like you guys.”