Chapter 23 -That is Orochimaru and this is my soul mate

• Dedicated to All My Amazing FANS!

 I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 23 -~-

Not long after we started a chorus of screams echoed through the forest, *Looks like Kiba’s team has made their move*  *It’s almost time* “That sounded like someone screaming; I do not like this place,” Sakura said quietly as we stopped to listen. “Oh come on it’s nothing to be scared of, it’s gonna be a piece of cake,” Naruto insisted. “Oh excuse me a second, I really gotta… you know,” he walked over to a tree and started fiddling with his pants zipper.

 “YEA RIGHT!” Sakura socked him on the head, “WHAT IS THIS A KENNEL?! GET OUT OF HERE! NOT IN FRONT OF GIRLS YOU DON’T! GO FIND A BUSH OR SOMETHING!” Naruto staggered off behind the trees.

I pulled a kunai from my pouch, twisting it thoughtfully around my finger, “Ah man that was a lot!” Naruto came back into sight, “I wrote my whole name." “You are such a…!” I whipped the kunai at Naruto, just missing him as he jumped out of the way. “Damn I missed,” I looked at him coolly, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAKI!” Sakura shouted. Sasuke popped up behind him hitting him back into a tree.

 “HAVE YOU BOTH GONE INSANE?! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING NARUTO!” “That’s not Naruto,” I pulled more kunai, “That is so pathetic, you were looking straight at him and still couldn’t make a decent transformation?” I sneered. “W-what?” Sakura stuttered, Sasuke aimed a barrage of kicks and punches his way.

“Better watch out Sakura I think they’ve gone crazy!” the fake Naruto said as Sasuke came back to stand by us. “Yeah you wish, we just struck before you could,” he leapt at him again. “Since when is Naruto left handed? His shuriken holster is on his right leg not his left,” I stated.

 “You also forgot the cut on his cheek, what have you done with Naruto, and who are you!?” Sasuke demanded. The ninja transformed back into his old self, “Alright you got me, so what? I’m still gonna take your scroll so hand it over or else!” the yellow jumper wearing ninja said through his mouth guard/breather.

“So which one of you has it?” we kept our faces blank, giving nothing away, “hmph, fine then, I guess I’ll just have to take you all out!” He ran at us, Sasuke jumped into the air forming a bunch of hand signs before blowing out fire balls. I watched as he ran off after him…huh I guess I don’t have to do anything in this fight.

 “Sasuke!” Sakura shouted, spotting the other ninja hovering over him, kunai to his back. Naruto threw a kunai at him, making him back away; Sasuke whipped the kunai at him using his chakra. While he was distracted Sasuke jumped up, catching him off guard and stabbed him in the chest.

“Are you alright?!” “Don’t just stand there Sakura, chances are he’s not alone, watch out the others could strike any second now!” “I wish, I came alone as not to arouse suspicion, big mistake,” he jumped away from him and escaped.

 “Why did he tell us he came alone, that was pretty stupid of him,” I said, sitting down next to the three. “Who cares, and why didn’t you help out?” “You were doing fine, I didn’t want to get in your way or accidently hit you.”