Chapter 28 -The first rounds commence

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

********(Just a warning, I suck at fighting scenes, sorry)********                

P.S.  ~ fighting background music on side :B  enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 28 -~-

“Those whose names have been drawn come forward,” Hayate called. Sasuke and Kabuto’s teammate stepped forward; “you have been chosen for the first match, Yoroi Akado and Sasuke Uchiha, are there any objections?” “Not here,” “no,” “alright then, let’s begin the first match,”~cough~“ok everyone other than the two opposing candidates will now clear the area and move to the upper level.”

I folded my arms behind my head like Naruto usually does and started to follow everyone towards the stairs. “You got this Sasuke, don’t let this loser push you around,” I called to him as I passed with a wink. He smirked, “not likely,” Yoroi sent me a glare to which I just snickered. *You just love to make new friends don’t you,* Kale said sarcastically. *Well they’re just so pleasant they practically beg to be friends* I replied just as much so.

“Hey Kakashi did you miss me!” I grinned as we made it to the viewing level. He glanced at me boredly before looking back down at the arena, “kill joy,” I muttered. “Then if you’re ready, let the match begin,” Hayate waved a hand before jumping back. I felt a twinge of nervousness go through me; I know he’ll be fine, I mean if he can beat this guy without chakra, he’ll beat him even faster with it. But I can’t help but worry about him, I hope he figures out my warning before it’s too late.

Yoroi brought his hands together in a sign, blue chakra spreading out from one while the other went for a weapon. Sasuke reached for his own, blocking the shuriken that came at him. Yoroi appeared behind him but Sasuke was a step ahead, Sharingan activated, he performed his fire jutsu, but missed. My eyes widened as he came at him with a kunai, forcing Sasuke to pull his own and knock it way. Yoroi sent him a punch, only to have it easily stopped; he smirked as he grabbed on to the arm Sasuke used to block him.

~~ Sasuke’s P.O.V. ~~

I let out a gasp of pain as he grabbed hold of my arm; this feels just like when Saki takes my charka, I winced, only much more painful. He let go of me and took my moment of shock to kick me back. I got to my knees, clutching my side; all my strength is gone, what has he done to me?

“Sasuke!” I heard Sakura yell, I rolled out of the way as he came at me again but he managed to grab a bit of my shirt. He swung me down to the ground, grabbing my head with his other hand. I let out a cry as my strength and chakra was stolen from me again, I tried to pry him off but my arms just got heavier and heavier. “My strength, what are you doing?”

Yoroi let out a laugh, “you’re just noticing it now?” “You’re stealing my chakra,” “you finally caught on huh?” he grinned. “Get off me!” I kicked him away sitting up, “so you’ve still got some strength left huh? I’ll take what’s left of it soon enough, don’t you worry I’ll make it short and sweet.” I ducked and weaved as he came at me again; I can’t keep going like this, I have to do something, I need to put more distance between us.