Chapter 14 -Midnight escapades

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 14-~-

We sat and chatted for a bit and introduced ourselves, which I was thankful for, I couldn’t remember her name. Her name was Tsunami and she was Tazuna’s daughter, she had a son named Inari, she said he was around somewhere and would introduce us later.

After me and Sakura had helped her cleanup we went to go check up on Kakashi. “Waking up huh, are you alright?” “I’ve been better, it’ll be a week before I can move normally,” Kakashi replied tiredly. “See, its better if you don’t move, so just lay down,” Tsunami said sternly as he tried to sit up. “Right,” he sighed.

“Listen Sensei, your Sharingan is amazing and everything but, if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it’s not worth it,” Sakura said, kneeling next to him. I felt a vein pop out of my head, “if he hadn’t used it we would all be dead idiot!” I slapped her on the back of the head. “Girls quit fighting, Saki don’t hit your teammate.”

My mouth dropped open, “but you never yell at Naruto and Sasuke when they get all competitive! And he hits Naruto all the time and you never say anything, is this cause Sakura is ‘sensitive?' ” I made air quotes. He sighed, “Never mind, just don’t hit her too hard.” I grinned triumphantly and saw the boys smirking to themselves.

“Huh, well he did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins, so we’ll be safe for a while,” Tazuna put in from the back of the room. “Right… but you know that boy with the mask, what about him?” “He’s from the elite tracking unit from the Village Hidden in the Mist, those masks are only worn by the most elite Shinobi,” Kakashi answered her. “What exactly do they do?”

“Weren’t you paying attention when he explained it?! It was only a few hours ago how could you have forgotten already?!” I yelled at Sakura for asking her stupid question. I groaned theatrically, “They are like the ANBU Black Opps, they get rid of all traces of a rouge ninja’s body to keep the secrets safe; ninjutsu, chakra, medicines, these secrets of his village, but most importantly Kekki Genkai,” I added with a smile.

“Yes, for instance… if I were to die at the hands of an enemy, he would try to analyze my Sharingan. In the worst case, my entire jutsu could be stolen and used against our home village. It is the sacred duty of the Shinobi trackers to prevent this, to keep the village secrets safe. If a ninja betrays his village the trackers hunt them down, eliminate them and obliterate any trace of their existence; that’s their specialty,” Kakashi explained. He stared off into space, considering what he just said.

“Hey are you ok?” the blond asked. “Sensei?”  “Yes, to finish what I was saying; tracker ninja deal with the body immediately, on the spot, so there’s no room for error.” I looked over at Kakashi and nodded, confirming his inner suspicion of Zabuza’s ‘death.’ “He’s not dead,” I whispered lowly. The rest of the room gasped, all but Kakashi. “Yes, I believe he’s still alive.”

“WHAT?! BUT YOU DEMOLISHED HIM!” Tazuna bellowed. “But we saw his body! Believe it!” “Kakashi-sensei you checked him yourself, you said his heart stopped!” “Temporary state of death, senbon can’t kill unless they puncture a vital organ; but a hit to the neck, used on the right nerves can simulate death,” I explained.