ooh man

so I was on twitter (still am lmao what am I doing with my life) and someone I follow (@/polarizedun hit them up aye) posted some pics of an instagram acc called @/cliqueflops or something and how they post pics of "terrible clique drawings"....

first off, how is that even cool? we're a fucking clique, we stick together, not go around and make fun of other peoples' artwork that they probably worked really hard on. let's be honest, i'll never be half as good as any of the pictures on there.

anyways, Angelina (@/polarizedun) captioned it something about how that was disgusting (bc people were making fun of the work) and there was this bitch in the comments on twitter and holy shit i'm actually ready to beat the living fuck out of someone right fucking now.

after this chick (I think her name's Hannah?? (her acc is ItsHannuh) ) argued with Angelina for a bit, she said something about how "your phone also has this magical thing called a power button", to which I responded "yeah, so does yours, which is why you should take advantage of it and get the hell offline because your argument is irrelevant. people put their art online to show the boys how much they've done for them, not to get criticized." and basically we've been arguing for the past half hour and i'm so fuckin ready to whoop some ass bc rn she's just copying everything I say and being totally fucking immature for someone who likes to boast that she's 16 years old.

like honey, please stop, you're making me feel ashamed of my age.

if you wanna see the whole argument, go hit up my twitter (same acc as this one) bc there's too much shit for me to post and i'm too lazy to tell you the rest lmao but i'm about to go kick some more ass so like, back me up aye

love you guys.