The Smart Ghoul (Ghoulia)

I bite my fingernails in anticipation for the only test I've ever wanted to fail. I had crossed and uncrossed my legs so many times as I sat on the toilet seat in the batroom, awaiting a test that could change for my future tremendously. 

"Well Ghoulia what does it say" Cleo asked me impatiently, either because she really wanted to know, or because she really wanted my help with Greek culture so she could impress Deuces mom, probably both. I rolled my eyes at her as I groaned that it wasn't ready yet.

"How freaking long are these things supposed to take" She asked coming in and picking up the stick I had peed on.

"Uh.........................uh Ghoulia, what does two lines mean" I already knew what two lines meant but I picked up the box, reading through the instructions and what those stupid lines meant, once, twice and three times again. 

"Uuughh, Ugh (I can't believe this Cleo, what am I supposed to do, I got accepted into The Nightmares School of Excellence Program at Boovard, I can't do that with a baby)" Cleo looked from the stick to my stomach, to my face and frowned heavily.

"I.........I don't know Ghoulia, aww please don't cry" I couldn't help the huge crocodile tears that dripped from my face, and the loud groans of sobs. Cleo knelt down towards me and wrapped me in her arms.

"Hey whose your best ghoul friend in the world, we'll get through this, and I'll be there every step of the way, since I'm more than confident that I am the Ghoulmother" I couldn't help but smile at that. Of course she was, even though no one had asked her. How was I going to tell Slo Mo, even worse how do I tell him that I don't even know if the baby is his?