Planning

Matthew’s P O V

Things have taken a toll on me whilst I was here. Lexi and I are getting to know each other better. I think she’s a cool girl but nothing compared to Marceline. There’s something about Marcey that I cannot get over. She was made for me but she just has to realize it.

I wonder what Mars meant when she said that Lexi is trouble. She doesn’t seem like it. Lexi is actually a sweet person. She said I can crash in her place as long as I wanted. I didn’t want to seem like a bother but she insisted. That was really nice of her but why doesn’t Marceline like her? Mars is a really nice girl but when she dislikes someone it’s because that person is pure evil. Every time she would say she doesn’t like a ‘certain someone’, that person turns out to be evil, fake or plain annoying. However, maybe she’s wrong about Lexi. Maybe Marceline is a bit jealous. Maybe she feels like she has competition. I mean she wasn’t like this back in NY but frankly ever since she’s moved here she’s sassier.

On one side, I kinda don’t like the new ‘her’ because of her fresh attitude but I can’t help but to want her even more. It’s hot that she’s more demanding; well she always was but she expresses it more this time and she doesn’t hold back anymore.

I sat on the bed thinking, ‘Did I at least enjoyed it last night?’ I’m not gonna lie, Lexi is pretty but she doesn’t have curves. She’s just a pretty face with makeup. Lexi doesn’t have much ‘boob’ to cup or much ‘ass’ to grip; so in all honesty, I don’t know what the fuck I held on to last night when I had sex with her.

Marceline has the hourglass figure of a goddess. Perfect breasts, perfect ass, small waist, flat stomach, dimples on her lower back, beautiful face and soft skin . . . she has it all. As fake as this sound, her personality is what really had me hooked on her. The first time I met her I thought I could trick her into kissing me or having sex with me. But she respected herself to much and didn’t do anything with me. That’s where it all began. As I got to know her better I realized that she has a huge heart and an incredible persona. I never met a girl like her, she’s one in a trillion.

“Want some breakfast?” I heard Lexi ask.

I turn to see her wearing my shirt and no bra. Sure, why are you wearing my clothes?

“I guess we drank a little too much yesterday and well . . . we had sex” she blushed.

Fuck! I want to win Marceline but sleeping with some girl is not going to increase my chances of winning.

That wasn’t supposed to happen . . . sorry. I looked down.

“Yeah I know but the liquor took over us, what can we say? So is that a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ for breakfast?” she asked.

No thanks, I’m gonna go take a walk to get my mind cleared on some things.

“Okay, suit yourself” she said, walking away.

I put my shoes on and walked outside. I don’t know where the hell I’m going but I just need to figure out a way on how I can make Marceline mine.

Too much thinking made me zone out completely and I bumped into someone.

“Watch where you’re going you freak!” yelled the girl.

Oh no, I recognized that voice. It can’t be . . . Donna?

I looked down to try and hide my face from her but she can recognize me from miles away.

“MATTHEW!!! Baby I missed you so much” she jumped on me.

I pushed her away. Get off of me. I’m not your ‘baby’. What are you even doing here?

“You didn’t think you were gonna get rid of me that easily did you?” she smirked.