Chappie 32

***********************

Hii lovlies !!! 3 million?! you guys are cray! thank you soo much you don't know how much this means to us! love you all <3

If you want to know some things about this story, go check out @Smile_Almaa 's book I mustache you a question :) it's got interviews of good stories in it !!

Follow us on Instagram: @wattgirlsxx (we will start posting photos when we have enough followers)

keep voting and commenting :)

**********************

-Lexi's POV-

My head was throbbing when I woke up. I opened my eyes and tried to sit up. The events from last night flashed through my mind. I lay down again and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. The clock told me it was already noon. I sighed and slowly sat up again. 

I got to my feet, stumbling a little bit before grabbing my robe and walking out of my room and into the bathroom. I grabbed 2 advil and swallowed them before undressing and hopping in the shower. Hopefully that would relax me a little bit.

-Tess's POV-

I woke up and heard that the shower was running. I looked over to the other couch and Maslinka was still sleeping so it must be Lexi. The TV was flickering slightly so I grabbed the remote to switch it to another channel. 

 An old episode of friends came on and I decided to watch it, even though I had seen it loads of times.

"yoga bugga" I heard someone say. I snapped my head to see Maslinka sleep talking and I started laughing. "what?" She opened her eyes and I continued laughing. This was gonna give me an even worse headache.

"Nice sleep talking" I winked and she groaned, rolling onto her back.

"My heads killing me" She said and I agreed. "I'm not getting up to get the advil" She said and I rolled my eyes, standing up and stretching.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Lexi, do you have the advil?" I asked.

The shower turned off. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute" She replied. I walked into the kitchen and poured Maslinka and I a bowl of cereal each. 

"gracias"She said as I handed her the bowl. I laughed and sat back down on the couch. 

"Danielle, Eleanor and Sydney should come over, they're quite a laugh" I said and Maslinka nodded, swallowing her mouth full of cheerios.

She grabbed her phone. "Hey Dani, you and El should come over!...ok, yup!....coolio....see you soon...bye!" I figured out that they would be coming.

"Do you have Sydney's number?" I asked her. "Nope" She replied. "I think I do.." I got my phone and scrolled through my contacts till I found her name.

"Got it" I said. 

The three girls would be arriving in half an hour, just enough time to make myself look at least a bit presentable. 

-Lexi's POV-

The shower had released most of the stress and my headache had decreased. I pulled on some sweats, a jumper and my ugg boots since I didn't plan on going out today before walking into the lounge. "Hey guys" I said to Tess and missy and they both looked at me smiling.