The Hub

Jack's POV

I stared around me in shock. I had come back to the Torchwood hub to see exactly what had been rebuilt of it and I had not expected much. I had certainly not expected this. The hub was nearly exactly the same as it had been before the bomb. Minus the technology and team of course. Some of them would never come back. I walked up to my old office and found it almost the same as it had been just completely unfurnished except from a desk. I supposed that the items in the archive and papers in my office had been destroyed, it was probably a good thing with some of the stuff that had been in there. I headed down to the morgue and was surprised to see that many of the spaces were filled. I opened one of them and was surprised to find myself looking down at Suzie Costello a former Torchwood member. I moved quickly along and found myself looking down at my brother, Gray. I stepped backwards in shock. I had been right above him when the bomb had exploded. Of course he had been on the other side of a thick, bulletproof piece of metal but he should still have been blown to pieces judging by the wreckage of the hub.

I made my way out of the hub, still in shock. I sat down by the bay with my head in my hands. I had not seen Gray since Tosh and Owen died as he had been frozen and I had not been prepared to see him now. I dimly wondered if Tosh was in there but I did not go back. I didn't want to be near Gray again. The memories of him still hurt and if I was completely honest i did still blame myself for everything that had happened to him. After all it was me that had let go of his hand. I was the reason that he had been tortured. I was the reason that he had turned against me and that tosh and Owen were dead.

A:N/ Again, thank you so much if you are reading this!I know that this chapter is short but I just wanted to get this into the story. Please comment anything that you really want to happen in the story and I will try to fit it in at some point.

I am also going to start putting a question for you all at the end of each update.

Do you guys ship Tosh and Owen?