No

Ianto's diary

Someone is controlling the Weevils. There has been three separate and organised Weevil attacks this week on various Torchwood members. It's always in the evening and when we walk back home from work and there is always two Weevils. So far it has happened to Gwen, Owen and Tosh but luckily they are all trained, I dread to think what might happen if they attack Alec. We've only ever seen one person control Weevils like this before, John. I can't imagine that he would cause trouble again though. I mean last time he was controlled by Gray and him and Jack seemed to be getting on well when I came back, unless he's jealous, I mean they used to be together after all.

In other news Alec's boyfriend nearly found out about Torchwood a few days ago when Jack called him in because of Owen getting attacked. It was while they were both in a restaurant so of course his boyfriend wasn't that happy that he suddenly had to leave halfway through the meal.

Rose is staying with me and Jack as Tosh and Owen now both have their own flats and she can't get back to her world, the only thing that we could do was get a message across to her family that she is ok and with Torchwood. If she can't get back at all Jack has said that she can join Torchwood which means that we now have two extra members on the team as Jack is planning to keep Alec on for good.

Jack's pov

I glance over at Ianto, sleeping peacefully, at least one of us can sleep. I can't get the thought that John may be trying to attack Torchwood out of my head. I've taught Alec how to use a gun and let all of the team keep guns on their person when walking home just in case. I don't understand why he would do that. He was completely fine and acting normal, if a little withdrawn, around me before Ianto came back and then he just upped and left with just a message left on my vortex manipulator saying that he wasn't coming back. Surely he can't be jealous of me and Ianto, he doesn't love me anymore, does he?

I look at the clock and sigh, 6:00am, I'm not going to get any sleep so I throw on some clothes and leave the flat after writing a note to Ianto and leaving it on the pillow. As I walk out of the door someone puts their hand on my shoulder, I tense, my hand instantly going to my gun before and voice comes out of the darkness, "Hello Jack."

"No, no, no it can't be you, you were killed. I saw you die." I say, memories start rushing through my head, brought to the surface by his voice. The voice of my biggest regret.

A:N/ Sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's the start of the holidays for me so I was busy.

This is really short but I wanted to get the start of the storyline in and establish what has been happening since Rose's return.

Any guesses on who the mystery person is?

As usual vote if you liked it and thanks for reading.

-Annie