Panic

Ianto's POV

I was getting worried about Jack. I had woken up to a note saying that he was going for a walk down by the bay and didn't want to wake me up but it was now three hours since he had left and as much as I tried to reassure myself that it was Jack and he would be fine, I had a nagging feeling of worry that would not go away no matter how I distracted myself.

I decided to walk down to the bay and see if he was there. I knew that I was overreacting but I couldn't help it. I supposed that dying had affected me more than I had thought. I could only imagine how it must be for Jack.

I reached the bay and automatically headed to the Torchwood entrance before realising where I was going and correcting myself. I headed down to the waterside and wondered where Jack could have gone. He had usually been in his office when I wanted to talk to him but of course he wouldn't be now. I looked around and saw a familiar figure walking towards me. I breathed a sigh of relief. I really was jumpy since I had come back.

"You following me?" Jack joked as he walked up to me.

"I wanted to come see if anything had changed," I lied. I didn't want him to know that I was worried about him. I didn't want to seem overprotective or paranoid.

"Well it's still the same old Cardiff," Jack laughed, showing off his brilliant white smile.

I smiled but I was still uneasy. I didn't know why but I had been feeling really panicky and nervous ever since I had come back. I supposed that it was a side effect of my death although Jack had never seemed to feel like this.

I realised that Jack was looking at me with a worried expression on his face. "Are you ok, you zoned out for a moment there." He said

"Yeah I'm fine," I tried to sound convincing but Jack was still looking worried.

"Let's head back to the flat," he said, slipping his hand into mine.

"Ok," I said, relieved. I was feeling worse now and just wanted to get back to the flat.

Jack led me over to the SUV which was parked by the watertower. I could feel my breaths getting shorter and I was finding it harder to breathe.

"Ianto are you OK? What's wrong?" said Jack

I lean back into the seat and try to get air into my body. It feels as though there is a plastic bag blocking my airway and I feel detached from everything around me. Jack's voice has muffled into the background and I feel like I am slipping away from everything. I am no longer aware of anything around me and I am putting all of my effort into breathing.

My vision starts going black and I slip away into darkness.

A:N/ Sorry if my description of Ianto's panic attack wasn't very good but I have never had a panic attack and I kinda just used the way that one of my friends who gets them has described it to me although the passing out was from personal experience so hopefully that was ok.

Thank you so much if you are reading this and please vote or comment on anything that you would like to see happen.