Ianto's diary

Ianto's diary

I still can't believe that Tosh and Owen are back. Jack still thinks that it's some sort of trap and I agree with him, people don't just come back from the dead. Well not usually anyway. Nothing suspicious has happened yet and Alec is shaping up to be a good medic. We'll probably keep him on even if Owen is still here, it's good to have two medics anyway.

On another note, I had another panic attack yesterday. Only Tosh was with me and she looked terrified. I made her promise not to mention it to Owen, he may be a Doctor but that doesn't mean he'll sympathize. I think that she told Jack though as he was especially over protective that evening.

Jack and Gwen are still not on great terms. They keep arguing over the smallest things and me, Tosh and Owen are starting to get tired of it.

We also had to retcon the people living above Martha, Dan and Phil I think they were called, because of an escaped weevil. What a weevil was doing in London I don't know. They're starting to show up more often now and we're getting more and more rift energy spikes. Jack thinks that someone is trying to get through and he says that he has a pretty good idea who. That was all he would sa though and he clammed up as soon as I asked who it was. I wonder if it's to do with the Doctor. He did have that companion in another universe after all.

Anyway, I'm meant to be going with Jack for dinner now.

Tosh's POV

How will I tell my family? That's been the main thing on my mind since I came back. I don't even know if all of them are still alive. When I died, God that's weird to say, my uncle was very ill and I don't know if he made it. And how do you say that you're back from the dead anyway. Especially if there's a chance that you're some sort of alien trap.

I'm jolted out of my train of thought by Ianto coming into the room to tell me that him and Jack are just leaving for dinner and to call if anything happens. Great I've got the flat to myself. Owen's been making the most of being able to drink again since we came back despite Jack's warnings. I turn on the TV as I hear the SUV start outside. We would usually only use that for missions but it's the only car that we have at the moment. I flick through the channels before settling on a show that I used to watch, Casualty. It's certainly changed since 2009 and I don't know most of the characters but I get into the storylines easily anyway and I don't think about any of my problems for a while. I watch some more shows before hearing the front door open and close again, Jack and Ianto must be back I think as I turn back to the show I was watching. Instead Owen staggers through the door and into the spare bedroom where I see him pass out on the bed. Nothing's changed much there. I shut off the TV and get into my makeshift bed on the floor of the spare bedroom. I really need to find a place of my own. I quickly fall into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in ages. Also I'm gonna be adding in Ianto's diary every so often as it's useful for filling in the story and getting Ianto's perspective on everything.

As usual thank you for reading and vote if you liked it!