Adam

Ianto's pov

I join Jack at the computer, "I thought he was dead."

"Apparently not,"

"Who the hell are you," I hear Owen say behind me.

I look up and see that Gwen and Owen are both pointing their guns at the door and Rose looks like she has seen a ghost. I turn towards the door to the hub and draw my gun as I see that there is someone standing there. He looks like he is in his mid-twenties and has short, brown hair. He is wearing a grey hoodie and jeans and does not appear to be armed but I don't let my guard down. He I looking around the hub and does not seem to have seen us.

By this point everyone has some sort of weapon in their hand, except for Rose, she is still standing stock still, just staring at the intruder.

"Adam," Rose's voice echoes through the silent hub as he finally notices us.

"You know him?" Jack says.

"Yes," Rose says, "But last time I saw him...he was dead."

"Long story short," Adam says, "I was brought back."

I notice Rose click her fingers and a strange expression crosses her face.

"Jack," she says, "Lock him up."

Jack doesn't question her and he signals to me and Gwen to grab him. We start to move forward, keeping our guns raised. Adam makes no move to block us which surprises me, I thought that he wold put up a fight. I see Gwen start to relax next to me as Jack puts his hands behind his back and leads him towards the cells but I am still wary and signal to Owen and Tosh to cover the exits to the hub, surely Adam isn't just going to give up, after all Rose seemed very certain when she said to lock him up, Jack disappears into the cells and Gwen follows.

A few minutes later they come out and lead the way to the conference room.

"Rose I need an explanation," Jack says, "If I just locked up an innocent person UNIT are gonna have a field day."

"Adam used to travel with me and the doctor, that's how I know him, we were in the year 200,000 on satellite five and it was a news station at this point."

"Sorry, what's satellite five?" Gwen interrupts.

It was a space station that was set up in 199,909," Jack answers, "It was where all the news channels were broadcasted from at first but then there was an alien discovered living on floor 500. It was then used for all TV shows in the world but it was corrupt and Daleks manipulated it. I got trapped there with Rose and the Doctor and we stopped the Daleks. It got destroyed."

"Anyway, back to Adam," Rose said, "He had worked for a collector of alien artefacts in Utah before travelling with us. On satellite five he got this implant that the people on satellite five used to download information to their brains. It was activated by clicking your fingers. When I tried it earlier nothing happened so I don't think that that is Adam."

"You said that he died?" Jack asks

"Adam tried to take future technology back home," Rose says, "That was why the Doctor stopped him from travelling with us, his mother died very soon after and he blamed the Doctor because the technology that he tried to take could have saved her. He stole a vortex manipulator and met the Master. He then started to kidnap the Doctor's companions, including me, to get revenge. However, he realised the Master's real plan at the last minute and sacrificed himself to stop him. He died a hero."

"It must be to do with Gray," Isaiah says.

"Jack who exactly is this guy?" Owen asks.

"Isaiah is an old friend of mine," Jack replies.

Owen opens his mouth to say something but both me and Tosh give him warning looks. Knowing Owen he probably won't stay quiet for long though.

Jack starts to talk over everything but his voice is getting further and further away, it's happening again is my last thought before the panic attack takes full hold.

A:N/ I need to get a schedule for updating, I'm so sorry.

As usual please vote if you liked it and thanks for reading

-Annie