Chapter 37 *Alfie*

Chapter 37

*Alfie’s POV*

I heard a knock at the door, and as I was getting up to answer it, Liam put his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

“Come In,” I shouted as we made our way over there. The open door revealed a tan, tall model looking girl with curly hair and—oh my god. Danielle.

“Dani. What are you doing here?” Liam sounded as confused as I felt and his arm tensed around my waist. “Oh no! I though you said to meet you at 5. I’m so sorry!” she gushed. I turned to Liam. “I didn’t ask you to meet me.”

Danielle just laughed. “Sure you didn’t. Whose this?” she pointed to me with a perfectly manicured finger. “That’s my girlfriend, Alison.” Liam let me go and walked over to Danielle.

“You have a girlfriend?” Danielle sounded absolutely appalled. “Yeah. We’ve been together for almost 4 months.” Liam was now in front of me, defending our relationship.

“Why didn’t you tell me, Li Li Pooh? I thought we had an honest relationship.” That statement made me double-take. Girl say what?

“R-relationship?” I stuttered. My voice was small and weak and I had no idea what was happening. “You didn’t tell her either? Liam, why did you start dating her when you told the media we broke up?” Danielle whined. “Because we did break up.” Liam sounded as if he was talking to a small child, explaining something that had been explained plenty of times before. Anger sparkled in his chocolate orbs and I knew something wasn’t right here.

“Liam, there’s no more time for lies, babe. I know you cheated on me but I forgive you. Now dump this, uh, thing and then there won’t be two relationships anymore.” That was it.

It was finally my breaking point and I needed to know what was going on. “Liam, what is going on?” I demanded. He was about to answer when Danielle grabbed him and forced his lips onto hers. From what I saw, Liam was kissing her back.

Why was he kissing her back? After all the times he kissed me with so much passion and love he has to go and kiss that witch? He always says how my kisses are perfect and he didn’t know paradise until my lips met his for the first time, but obviously he’s perfectly happy and in paradise on her lips.

“Have fun with her, Liam. By the way, don’t bother coming after me.” I heard panting behind me as I walked down the hallway, meaning they had broken from the kiss. “Al!” Liam’s voice shouted behind me, reminding me I needed to walk faster.

I walked into the open air, droplets of rain staining my bear skin, along with my tears. Pulling out my phone, I shot Jack a text, not really expecting anything back.

From: Me

Coming back to the flat

A few people stopped and asked me if I was lost, and it really annoyed me, so I finally flagged down someone I knew: Jack’s old boss.

She got out of the car and looked me up and down.

“Get in that car before you catch a cold!” she opened the door of the passenger’s seat for me and I got in. “To Jack’s flat?” she asked. I nodded and gave her some directions. As we pulled in, I noticed Niall’s car wasn’t there. I guess they were at his house and that I would probably be alone for the night.

I thanked the lady and left behind 20 euros in my seat. She waved at me from the car and I returned the wave, watching the rain flick of my hand as I did so.

Finally, the flat was inside. All that was needed for me was a cup of tea, a pint of ice cream, and some cheesy romance movie about how the guy cheated on the girl and she left him, but he came back begging. Stupid weaklings. That would never be me.

Jack walked in, face flushed and hair dripping. “Al!” she called, running over with her arms open. I hugged her tight, crying silently into her wet shoulder. “When I saw that text, I figured something was wrong. Since Liam’s flat was farther away, Niall took his car to go see Liam and I ran here.” She ran for me? I feel really loved.

“He lied to me.” My words were muffled, due to my face being in the shoulder of her coat. Jack pulled back, a shocked look on her face. “About what?”

I wiped my face with the back of my hand. “He always tells me how my kisses are perfect and much better than Danielle’s were, but Danielle came back and-‘’ Jack cut me off. “She came to see you? She made Niall come and talk to her about splitting you and Liam up.” My eyes went wide. “You didn’t tell me? I thought we were friends.” Once again, my voice was frail and weak, hurt dripping from every syllable.

“I didn’t want to worry you.” Her tone was sincere, but if she would’ve told me, I could’ve avoided losing Liam. “Well, I just want you to know that Danielle kissed him and he kissed her back so I broke up with him,” I said bitterly. “Al, I, I-‘’ she stuttered.

“Just leave, Jack.” I pointed towards the door and she left, giving me a look of pity before walking into the hallway. Izzie came up to the door and began scratching at it as soon as it closed.

I sighed. No wonder I was so uneasy. Everything was falling apart, and I should’ve have known to trust my instincts.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here, bringing you DRAMA! MWUAHAHAHA

3 chapters left! For support, comment #Liason in the comments below to make Alfie and Liam feel better :( They need you

6 votes for an early update? If not, the update will be sometime Saturday :)

Counting down the chapters,

Cari :{D and Sydney♪♫