Chapter 18 *Jack*

A/N *Sydney* I didn’t realize how short the last chapter was as I right on Microsoft, but I thought it was going to be longer. It was 2 and ¼ pages on Microsoft. So here’s a longer one! J

Chapter 18

*Jack’s POV*

I woke up and clicked the home button on my iPhone. It was 8:00 am, Monday. MONDAYYYYYYY!!!!!! I jumped out of bed and ran across the hall to a sleeping Alison. “Wake up, Al. Today is MONDAY!!!” I yelled and she groaned. “What is so special about it?” she groggily asked. “Today we meet with Simon to discuss our record deal!” I screamed and ran out of the room to shower and get dressed.

I decided I should look casual, but still professional and girly. So I picked out a pink, sparkly, plain Hollister shirt with a white see-through sweater over it. I also put on jean shorts and a pair of silver-sparkled Sperrys. I put my hair in a fish-tail braid with a pink flower and left out a few strands of long hair to frame my face. I applied concealer, foundation, bronzer, and mascara and called myself presentable.

When I went in to Alfie’s room, she had on my black cropped Beatles shirt with a purple undershirt, purple skinny jeans, and black combat boots that went halfway up her calf. “Will you do my hair and makeup?” she asked. I nodded and began fixing it. I ended up curling it and pulling half of it up to make a bump. I gave her the same makeup as me and called her presentable also.

“I’m so nervous.” I admitted while we were sitting at the breakfast table. I fixed waffles and bacon because Alison loves waffles. And they remind her of Liam.

“Me oo.” She said. Her mouth was very full so that is how it came out. I put the dishes in the dishwasher and checked my phone because Niall was supposed to text me when he would be here. Sure enough, I had a text.

From: Fresh Prince of Mullingar

I’ll be there in 10 J

I received the text 5 minutes ago, so we decided to sit in the living room and wait. We flipped on the telly and decided to watch friends. When Niall arrived, we hopped into the car and drove to the studios, me getting shotgun because Alfie forgot her phone.

When we arrived Niall lead us to Mr. Cowell’s office and knocked. Simon came to the door and when he saw Niall he smiled. “Hey uncle Si. I brought the girls to talk about the contract. Do I need to stay?” Niall talked smoothly, as though Simon was his real uncle. “Yes. I actually need you in here since One Direction is part of the contract. The other boys are already here.” Simon answered and we walked into a large office containing 4 other boys and two ladies from the management team.

Louis saw me and walked up to me. He grabbed me by the hand and took me to the seat in between him and Harry. Zayn was on the other side texting, probably to Perrie. “Harry, meet Jack!” Louis exclaimed when I sat down. Harry said, “Ah, so you’re the famous Jack Niall talks about non-stop. I’m Harry, but I think you already know that.” I nodded and went to give him a hug. Yes that’s me. I give everyone I meet hugs and it creeps some people out, but Harry seems to be amused at the idea, and hugs me back. “Hi Harry, I’m clean-shaven.” I say, stroking an imaginary beard and he laughs at my corny jokes.

“You’re my favourite.” Louis whispered, poking me in the side and making me giggle. I didn’t know what I was his favourite of, but it sounded good to me.

“All right, all right, be civilized!” Simon tried to calm us down. I didn’t realize everyone was so loud and throwing paper wads and jumping. It was a zoo in here. We calmed down and resumed position in our seats and Simon began talking about the contract.

“This contract will give you a deal with Syco Industries for the length of One Direction’s “Where We Are Tour” next year. If we think you deserve a contract after the tour, we will sign you to a full contract. This contract prohibits you from missing any of the tour dates. It also prohibits you from dating one of the crew members, instrumentalists, and actual members of One Direction.” I saw Alison’s face fall, and Liam’s along with it. I noticed Niall wasn’t frowning like Al and Liam, but he didn’t look too happy. Harry, on the other hand, was smirking. “I think they have a right to date us,” Harry objected. Simon looked at the contract again. “I suppose I should take that out, but even if you do date, it is strictly professional. There will be no PDA and no happenings in public. We don’t want the media on your tail while you are trying to have a successful tour.” We all nodded in agreement.

I wonder why Harry asked that. And the smirk. What was that all about?

Simon finished going through the contract and then looked at Alfie and I very seriously. “Now girls, this isn’t all fun and games. I expect you to be respectful, responsible, and professional about this. It is very serious business and is not to be played around with. It isn’t a game.” We both nodded. “All right, I will call your parents and discuss this with them while Sheila runs copies and then hopefully we will be able to sign you to Syco.” He gestured to one of the girls and walked out with her following close behind.

Louis poked me again and said, “I hope it’s a yes. I want you to go on tour with us. You would make it fun!” I giggled and looked at Al who was too involved in a conversation with Liam to notice me.

About 5 minutes of conversation later, Simon came back with two copies of the contract. “After you sign it’s a done deal.” I stared at him in shock and Louis hugged me. “Please sign it! Pretty please?” he pleaded. Alfie and I both picked up pens and began signing our contracts for Syco Industries.

As I put the pen down, I looked around the room at all the people that would be with me to mold my future. Louis hugged me again and Simon smiled.

All right world, here we come.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari are here because Cari is back!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! Sugar Party!!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Hello!

Fact Time :{D

Cari: I am a dedicated Directioner.

Sydney: I am a dedicated Directioner, Sheerio, and Mixer!

Lego House,

Cari :{D and Sydney♪♫