Chapter 6 *Jack*

Chapter 6

*Jack’s POV*

The concert was great. The boys are all in all great performers and they deserve their fans. They would constantly smile at us and shake our hands.

After the concert, Paul led us back to the boys’ dressing room. They gave us sweaty hugs and went for showers. Niall got his done first so he could sit by me and talk.

We talked about nothing and everything, smiling and laughing, until he asked me a serious question. “I know this is probably a really stupid question and I’ve only known you for a little while, but would you like to go on a date with me?” he asked.

I wanted to scream so badly. Niall was a great person, not just because he was in One Direction, but in many other ways. He was smart, charming, funny, and a great person in general. “Sure I would love to!” I said excitedly. “And you’re not just saying this because I’m in the band right?” he asked and I laughed. I could see why he would think that but I’m not that kind of person.

“No, I like you for Niall Horan, not Niall Horan from One Direction. Plus, you would’ve known by now if I did. I’m sure it was pretty obvious I liked you.” He shook his head no and I laughed some more. He smiled his I-can-melt-your-insides smile which really did melt my insides.

“It actually wasn’t that noticeable.” Harry said from behind me. I turned around to face the cheeky boy who had the perfect smile to match his personality, piercing green orbs and dimples that could put any girl under a spell.

“Liar.” I responded and it was his turn to give a deep, husky chuckle.

“Jack, read this text,” Alfie said in a cold voice and I knew what it was and who it was before I read it.

“Um, we have to go guys, sorry!” I said and Niall stole my phone from me. “GIVE IT BACK, HORAN!” I yelled. “Calm down, I’m just putting in my number. After he finished putting in his number, and all the other boys put theirs in, we left.

*In the car, on the way to the girls’ flat*

“What happened with them now?” I asked Alfie in a voice that could’ve frozen someone. “They’re making us do the rest of the project while they go on vacation, again.” Hatred filled Alison’s usually spunky voice.

I set my head against the car window and tried to get some sleep, but my thoughts kept interrupting me.

“If they do this to us one more time, I’m gonna freak out!” I yelled randomly, scaring Alfie who honked the horn on accident. “I know, I’m sick of it too. This is putting way to much stress on us. Last time they did this we had a big fight, remember? I don’t want that to happen again.” She said, the edginess of her voice throwing me off a bit.

“Yeah, that was awful. I ended up staying at Isabelle’s and then you came over and brought me chocolate and we made up so we both stayed at her house and we were up until 6.” I giggled a bit at the memory of the 18 year old girl standing on Isabelle’s front porch with puppy dog eyes that were red and swollen from tears.

”When is this due?” I question, not really expecting her to know. “It is a project with the store. They want us to paint it, then restock and reorder the shelves and they want it done by Monday, dry.”

She was talking about our parents. The day my mom got married to her dad was awful. Yeah, I love Alfie to death but I didn’t want her dad as my dad. Her dad is awful. He treats her like dirt and me too. Our parents have been going on vacation constantly, leaving us to do their work. Alison and I constantly fought last time. We may have a lot of things in common, but we are very different and have different views and opinions sometimes. Last time though, it was a bigger disagreement then we had hoped for. Luckily, we straightened out before somebody did something stupid.

This time, we would fight more though, I had a feeling I get in my belly when I know something bad is going to happen. Hopefully we won’t do anything awful that will hurt us: as friends, or sisters.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift! /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here....and we are HYPER......again.......

Too much Valley Don't......4

That 4 is not supposed to be there but Sydney is too lazy to go back and backspace.

Cari says "DO IT YOU LAZY BUM!"

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe

Hehe

Ok we are going to make chocolate peanut butter yummo dessert surprise bagel with "6-ish minutes with  Ricky Ray". And no peanuts for Cari......

Forks and Knives (with no spoons),

Cari and Sydney ♪♫