Chapter 11 *Alfie*

Chapter 11

*Alfie’s POV*

I woke up with my head in Liam’s lap and him gently stroking my hair. I kept my eyes closed, but I opened them when Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis began singing “The Wakeup Song”. Jack was following, not being able to contain her laughter.

I screamed out of surprise. “Are you ok babe?” Liam asked while laughing. “Yes, thanks for asking.” I said coldly and got up to get breakfast.

He soon got up and came next to me, putting his arm around my waist. “Would you like me to come make you breakfast?” he asked and I nodded.

He grabbed all the ingredients we needed to make chocolate chip pancakes. He also grabbed the bacon and hash-browns so we could have a Southern-Style breakfast, like the ones where I am from.

I showed him all the tricks Jack had taught me. She was the cook for me and herself so picked up a few things. It took us forever to finish. We repeatedly burned the pancakes while trying to make designs with the chocolate chips. I guess Niall and Jack smelled the fire waiting to happen because they walked into the kitchen.

Jack rubbed her eyes, then looked from me to Liam a few times before stopping on me. “You know you aren’t supposed to cook without me in the kitchen with you!” she exclaimed, her morning voice still clear. When she talked in her morning voice it cracked—a lot—so you could always tell.

“Well why don’t you finish so we don’t burn down your flat,” Liam smiled a warm smile, and then a relieved on that he didn’t have to finish. If he burned down the apartment building, Jack would make him pay for it. She’s just that kind of person. And she doesn’t have the money to pay for an entire apartment building. She only works at a coffee shop.

“Gladly.” She huffed and took the spatula for the pancakes and the tongs for the bacon. “Niall, will you check on the hash-browns in the oven please?” she asked and he nodded. We walked into the living room where it was quieter—and cooler—so we could watch the telly.

“So where are you from?” Liam asked as we were watching Scooby-Doo in the living room. “Jack and I are both from a little town in Southern Illinois where the biggest incomes are in farming and teaching. We decided we wanted to fly away, so we came to London to study. We’re hoping we can live here the rest of our lives, after all, it costs money to fly away.” I giggled and he nodded knowingly.

“That’s how I felt when I auditioned for the X Factor. I wanted something more than just life in Wolverhampton. I was bullied, I had had kidney failure in that town, so many bad experiences and even though I love my mum and I love that town, I wanted to go somewhere where those bad memories wouldn’t haunt me anymore. I wanted to be free.” He looked deeply into my eyes and I couldn’t look away. The way they sparkled, the way shined when he talked about home, gripped you and made you want to look into them and never look away. He was just so…..real. And I love that about him.

He started leaning into me, as if to kiss me, and my brain was telling me to pull away but my heart said Don’t MOVE! I couldn’t find the strength to move. He made me so weak and if I would’ve been standing, I would have fallen.

“BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!” Niall screamed from the kitchen. Luckily he didn’t walk in on us. Liam reluctantly got up and headed toward the kitchen, with me following.

*After Breakfast*

“Well, what are the plans for today?” I wondered aloud. “Whatever you want, Alfie.” Liam said. I thought it over for a moment while biting my lip, a habit I had picked up from Jack while living with her.

“You look cute when you bit you lip.” Liam said while looking me in the eyes. I blushed and looked away, biting my lip some more.

“How about going to a water park?” I suggested and his chocolate orbs lit up immediately.

Happy with my decision, I went upstairs to get ready. I grabbed towels and threw on my bathing suit underneath my clothes. When I walked downstairs, Liam was sitting on the couch with swim trunks and a shirt on.

I smiled at the sight of him slumped on the couch texting. He noticed me and smiled goofily.

“If you are wondering, yes, I am going to take my shirt off when we swim,” he said cheekily and I felt my cheeks getting hotter. I covered my face with my hands. Suddenly, Niall and Jack’s presence filled the room.

“Is little Alfie embarrassed?” Niall cooed and Jack and Liam laughed. “Ugh!” I exclaimed and plopped on the couch.

“Who you texting?” I asked Liam and he locked his phone before I could see. That was a little suspicious. Oh well.

“It’s nothing,” he shrugged. “Let’s go!”

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody (in a Marcus Butler voice)! Sydney and Cari here! We went to Holiday World! Wait have we already told u that.....? Anyway........

Sugar is our best friend!

How is everyone's pineapples? Comment below how they are doing :)

Fact Time :{D (<-- Pierre is stalking us)

Cari: My house is haunted! AHHHHHHH!!!!

Sydney: We make chocolate peanut butter yummo dessert surprise bagels at my house!

Haribo and Nando's,

Cari :{D (<-- he follows us everywhere) and Sydney♪♫

PS this chapter really embarrasses Cari and Sydney is evil bc she types these so she can make sure everyone knows! Luv u Cari!