Chapter 15 *Alfie*

Chapter 15

*Alfie’s POV*

I walked into a very quiet flat to see Niall hunched over his mobile on the couch. “He Alf, what’s up?” he asked. “Well, obviously Zayn’s hair!” I said, quoting him from The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction (video in the multimedia section on the side. Will post the trailer for part 2 and part 2 on the next chapters :)

“You’ve seen that too, I guess.” He laughed awkwardly and I smiled. “You wanna practice?” he suggested and I nodded. I pushed Jack and I’s drum set out of her room and into the living room. He warmed up the guitar and then showed me how the melody goes.

He was very talented. He would set a pitch and tell me to copy it. After I matched it, he would give me compliments on my voice or fix my tone quality. In all honesty, he was a great teacher. We fixed the drum part to my liking. We added a lot of suspended cymbal quality and it made it very beautiful. It also had no electronic music so it sounded great in a raw state like we made it.

Jack had written a piano part—which looked very complicated, I saw it sitting on her piano stand—and recorded it for me. I played the drum part and Niall played the guitar. All in all we sounded great and I was ready for Saturday. When Jack got home, we were going to practice all together. I was extremely excited.

Jack walked in wearing her usual work attire and I was jealous that her boss let her wear that kind of clothing. I work as a waitress for Pizza Hut and we had very specific dress standards. And I got discounts on pizza.

She saw me and she immediately came to give me a hug. That was our routine: hugs after a stressful day at work. And we would just hug at random. We were very good partners because we don’t mind being close with each other, which is also the reason we chose to buy a flat together.

She then gave a hug to Niall. I heard her thank him for helping us. She also handed him the gift certificate we bought for him for helping us. It was to the local jewelers with enough money to buy any watch he wanted. I also watched as he tried to give it back but Jack forced him to take it. She was just like that, always making sure people got what they deserved.

We all picked up our instruments to begin playing. Jack started with a few things on the piano, then Niall joined, then I. It made a wonderful sound. And as the chorus approached and our voices began to harmonize, I swear I got chills.

As Jack finished the song with one last chord, Niall clapped which caused Jack to giggle. I think she fancies him a tad bit.

“A few spots were a bit muddy, but for the first try I’d say you did pretty well.” Niall said and Jack and I both smiled proudly, hugging once again.

After a few more run-throughs, we called it a night and decided to play truth or dare instead. We invited all the boys over and even Isabelle. Yes, Isabelle Garcia.

We played “four horses in the stable” to decide who goes first. It ended up being Louis. And being the cheeky chappy he is, picked Liam.

“Liam, truth or dare buddy?” he asked and Liam groaned. “Dare.” He finally answered and Louis looked pleased, a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

“You have kiss Jack over here on the lips for 5 seconds without breathing.” He gestured towards Jack who was blushing madly. “Um, how about no?” he asked. Louis shook his head. “A dare is a dare.”

Liam scooted over towards Jack, who reluctantly turned to face him. She looked at me and so did Liam, and they both mouthed and “I’m Sorry!” in sync. I gave them a fake smile to reassure them, but it didn’t work. “Ready, set, go!” Louis counted.

“1.”

I became sick.

“2.”

I was absolutely appalled.

“3.”

They started running out of breath.

“4.”

I can’t wait for this to be over.

“5.”

They both pulled away, panting from the lack of breath. I could tell they were both uncomfortable now. Knowing them they would text about tonight, telling each other how awkward it was, apologize, then make a plan to kill Louis and get away with it. Speaking of Louis, he still sat there with the same grin and I felt like punching him, with a chair.

So the game went on with more stupid dares, mostly consisting of: Zayn stripping to his boxers for the rest of the game, Harry admitting he loves zebra stripe underwear on a girl, and Niall and Louis pretending to be actually having a real Nouis bromance. Isabelle even had to dance like a chicken in the middle of the street while we videotaped it to put on YouTube.

The last person up was me. The person giving me the truth or dare was Louis. I was so scared I was shaking. “You, miss Peters, must sleep in the same bed as Liam tonight.” My jaw dropped and Liam’s formed a perfect “O” as everyone else smiled approvingly.

“Speaking of bedtime, it is getting quite late isn’t it?” Zayn said, checking his watch. I glared daggers at him as he shrugged.

So next thing I knew, I was lying in bed next to Liam. Nothing was happening, just lying there. “Well this is awkward,” he said and I nodded my agreement. “Let’s just go to sleep and then it will be over sooner.” I said. He nodded and was almost instantly asleep. It took longer for me to go to sleep though. I contemplated getting out of bed to go sleep on the couch but the couches were full with sleeping members of One Direction and that would mean I lost the bet. And that would mean something awful: they would all get to pick my punishment.

I scooted as far away from Liam as possible and finally fell asleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here!

Sydney loves this chapter because it makes Cari fell awkward!

Look for AAoOD in the side bar. We will be posting "Things Are About to Get Adventurouser" in the next update and the one after that will have "AAOoD2". YAY!!!!

Fact Time:)

Cari: I play on an undefeated softball team!

Sydney: I am officially playing a sport: volleyball!

Nighty Night Night,

Cari :{D (<-- stalker who cut his mustache) and Sydney♪♫