Chapter 7 *Jack*

Sydney's Note: Sorry guys! I didn't realize this chapter was supposed to be Alfie until I had typed it and I don't have any ideas right now so...sorry! I will do 2 Alfie's next and then everything will be better!

Sorry again!,

Sydney♪♫

**********<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>**********

Chapter 7

*Jack’s POV in her dream*

“Come here, darling,” two people called in unison and I failed to recognize them. I walked over to where I heard the voices and there stood the people I wanted least to see in the world: my mom and Alfie’s dad.

They smiled at me and I noticed another figure standing afar off. The figure was Niall, who looked pained to see that I was with my parents. “Jacklyn!” he called out to me and I tried to move, but my legs wouldn’t carry me. “Please come to me Jack!” he called again and once more I was unable to move. “Niall!” I yelled, but it was no use because he couldn’t move either.

“You need to stay here with us. We want you here and we know you don’t like to disobey us.” My mother said in a mocking voice and tears started rolling down my cheeks. Why couldn’t I be with Niall?  I wanted to be standing by him, comforting him because he looked like he was in pain.

“I need to be with him. You don’t understand!” I cried out to my parents who looked at me disapprovingly. “You can either have one or the other. You can have us, your rich parents who will forever support you financially and provide for you the way we have since we got married, or you can be with that boyfriend of yours and we’ll kick you out to live on the streets.” My mother said. It made me cry harder and this time Niall looked at me with sympathy. Wait. Niall wasn’t my boyfriend. Maybe this is a sign.

“Ok. I choose—‘’

*out of dream*

Someone was shaking my bed. I looked at the clock and it said 3 a.m. Who would be up at 3 a.m.?

It was Alfie. She looked as though she had been crying and I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing right.

“What’s the matter, Al?” I asked and she frowned. “I had a bad dream and I wanted to know if I could sleep with you tonight.” She said and I couldn’t help but smile. She could be sensitive sometimes, and very empathetic, but only when she wanted to be.

I nodded and slid over to one side of my queen-sized bed so there would be room for her. She laid her head on my shoulder. I wasn’t going to ask what the dream was about. She would probably just cry more. I decided I would let her sleep.

And that is what she did. She was out in 10 minutes and I just laid there, thinking about my dream. What did it mean? And where was Alfie?

------_______------ (mad face for bad dreams)

I woke up the next morning with Alfie lying on my shoulder still. She looked so peaceful that I didn’t want to disturb her. So I got up to get ready.

Before I got in the shower, I texted Niall, just to see if he would answer.

From: Me

Hey this is Jacklyn. Wuz up

My phone buzzed immediately with a text back.

From: Nialler the Potato

Nmu. U wanna hang out today? I was hoping I could go watch one of the new release movies in the theatre.

I laughed at the name he saved his name in my phone under and texted him back. I didn’t have school or work today since it was a Saturday so that was perfect.

From: Me

Sure I’ll be ready in an hour

I put down my phone and started getting ready. Niall was very fun to hang out with, and I’m sure while we are out Liam and Alfie will hang out.

After I got ready, I ate breakfast and started looking through contacts on my phone and realized that all the boys had put their number in. Harry’s was “Hazza Bear”, Liam’s was “Daddy D” probably for Daddy Direction, Zayn’s was “Captain Awesome”, and Louis’ was “Your Best Friend”. I knew it was them because I had at least 5 texts from each of them saying who they were. Plus, with me being a Directioner I could’ve guessed.

One text that caught my eye was one from Liam though.

From: Daddy D

Hey I wanted to tell u that I sorta like Alfie. Do u think she likes me back?

 I laughed at his foolishness.

From: Me

Of course don’t b silly. She adores u!

I could see Liam smiling goofily and being all giggly just like Alfie would be if she found out.

Niall came and picked me up in an hour like he said. I was so excited because Niall was really great and I loved to be around him. And he likes to watch films in the theatre too. I thought I was the only one. So that would make it all the more better, just him and I, watching that movie together.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here, bringing you another wonderful chapter!! Yay!! Inbetweener's dance go! Bow, bow, bow bow. Bow, bow, bow bow! Hip thrust!

Everybody dance with us!

Dance Party!

Party Time!

That video diary will be in the multimedia section to the side!

Make you wanna REPLAY!,

Cari :{D and Sydney♪♫

PS: Sydney is still really sorry!