Chapter 23 *Alfie*

Chapter 23

*Alfie’s POV*

Christmas and New Year’s flew by fast. It’s all kind of a blur of presents and partying and drunk One Direction. They are so funny when they are drunk!

But here we are now in April, the day before our first concert with One Direction. We were at the kick-off venue in Bogota, Columbia. We were looking around the stage, seeing the setup and everything to make sure we knew what was going on the next day and we weren’t completely lost. We saw where our instruments would be set up. They would be set up close to the front and Dan would come up with us. We would come up through the floor of the stage (cool, right?) and after we finished, including our duet with the boys, we would push our instruments back and exit through the floor of the stage once again. We could come back out after the boys were done to bow and wait to see if they wanted an encore, which consisted of one of our songs and two of the boys’.

Their manager—Lisa—was showing us around and Paul was watching the boys when they went out shopping. That was smart on his part because with Niall being there, they might end up buying the store.

“Now, you can do whatever you want on stage, and if you ever want the boys to come out just call for them. Please try not to flirt too much on stage and Alison, keep your relationship with Liam to yourself.” She said sternly. We both nodded instinctively and she gave us a warm smile. “Thank you for opening for them. It is really good publicity for them because the press are convinced they are selfish for not having an opening act. You hopefully are going to fix that.” She admitted. “No, thank you for letting us be here. This is amazing. It is our dream to do this and now we are going to be living it starting tomorrow night,” Jack grinned when she talked about how dream.

Lisa nodded. “Well, feel free to look around. You usually have time before a show to look around in between sound check and the show. And there are snacks in your dressing room. See you at the show!” she said and went to go do some manager-type stuff. Jack and I decided we should tour the place.

When the boys got back, they showed us around a bit. The place was HUGE and extremely beautiful. I couldn’t even think that we were going to be playing here tonight. The feeling was so surreal and I just couldn’t believe it.

“You guys better go get some rest. You don’t want to be tired for the gig tomorrow. TRUST ME.” Louis warned us. I was a bit surprised at that. Usually Liam would tell us something like that. If Louis said it you knew it was important.

“Ok. We’ll see you guys tomorrow.” I said and we headed back to the hotel.

#####%%%%%&&&&&*****!!!!!

Today was the day.

“You’re on in 5.” Lisa warned. She patted us on the back and I could feel my adrenaline pulsing through my veins. “Holy crap. I’m so scared.” Jack whispered to me. “Don’t be scared,” Niall came up and patted her on the back, attempting to comfort her.

We made our way underneath the stage to our positions. I would come up with my drumsticks crossed above my head while Jack would be sassy and have her hands on her hips and her weight on her right foot, making her lean a bit to the right.

And don’t even get me started on our outfits. We were wearing matching crop-tops that were black with the word “SWAG” written in red across it in bold letters. Jack was wearing a red undershirt and I was wearing a black one. I had on red skinny jeans and she had on black skinny jeans. We both had on white high-tops. My hair was in a really high, curly pony tail with a thick band holding it in, making it stick out farther. Jack just cut her hair so she has her short curly hair with the sides waterfall braided back into a half up, half down ponytail and a white, sparkly flower to top it off. Since we were wearing clothes more my style, she was allowed to add the flower to make it more like her.

Then, we heard thousands of high-pitched screams, meaning the lights went down. Niall had previously recorded the announcer voice with which they would introduce us.

“Live from Estadio El Campin, we introduce Jacklyn and Alison, or as we like to call them, The Big Beautiful!” That was our cue. We began to slowly lift off of the ground, meaning take our positions. As we came out, the girls continued screaming, surprising both Jack and me. They like us too! That is all we could’ve hoped for.

The boys popped out on stage several times during us playing a few of our songs. They would do something stupid or tease us, and we would tease back while the crowd kept yelling things like “Don’t flirt with my man” or “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”. We did play truth or dare on stage which got interesting when Jack and Louis were dared to snog.

It was sent in by a 12 year old.

We were also called out a few times onto the stage during the boys’ part of the gig. That was when we played truth or dare. We played a few rounds of “Would You Rather?” which became very, very interesting. We also did “This is why we don’t” thing where someone would ask us why we didn’t do something and we would demonstrate why we didn’t do it.

All in all, it was the craziest thing ever, and we loved it.

Right after the gig, we were pushed off stage very quickly and into the tour bus to head Lima, Peru, our next stop. We had to share a bus with the boys, as we couldn’t afford one, so the boys got the bunks and we slept on the pull-out couch together. It kind of stunk for Jack. She wanted our own tour bus so she could sleep on the top bunk and see how many times she could fall off during one tour. I have a feeling eventually—if my plan to get Niall to like her works—Niall will be offering her the other half of his top bunk to make her tour dreams come true.

When we got into the bus, we made some tea and Ramen Noodles, then crashed in our sleeping areas. We were all tired from this gig, especially Jack and I since it was our first, so it was easy to fall asleep.

This is our life now. We better brace ourselves, because it’s about to get crazy.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here, bringing you a longer chapter :)

Things Are About to Get Adventurouser is on the side. AAoOD2 will be up in the next update! YAYA!!!

Fact Time :{D

Cari: I have stage fright, so I don't sing in front of people

Sydney: I don't like to be on stage, but I perform pretty well in front of a crowd anyway

The week of July 15 Sydney will not be updating any stories (The Ultimate Gift, Who We Are) so don't expect any. They might be a little more scattered in July because Sydney is uber busy. In August, she won't be able to update the 5th-9th for church camp and we are starting school around the 19th (we think) so be prepared for slower updates. She will be posting this message in all of her stories so you don't have to read it again and again. 

All that is bigger than the rest....hmmmm

#crazy mofos,

Cari :{D and Sydney♪♫

PS the gif, just, lol