Chapter 2 *Jack*

Chapter 2

*Jack’s POV*

What?! Isabelle Garcia?! That lucky girl!

I knew Isabelle from school. She was practically the luckiest girl alive, so beautiful and spunky. I am friends with her as well as Alfie but she was going to take someone else. Plus, even if she did ask me, I wouldn’t go without Alfie. She’s too important in my life. (A/N I luv u Alfie! –Sydney)

“Thank you all for tuning in and I hope to see you on Saturday at the concert!” the way-too-perky voice on the radio said and I hit the power button.

“Some luck we have.” Alfie said disappointedly.  It never seems to fail that we don’t  win something so important.

“Why can’t we be the lucky ones for once?” I complained, though Alfie didn’t care. She shrugged and acted like it was no big deal, but there was heartbreak in her eyes.

“You win some, you lose some,” she said. “Or all….” I muttered as I walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

“Hey, instead of getting a drink here, why don’t we go out to eat and have a pity party?” I suggested. “Sure,” she replied but continued with, “but how about we go fangirl first that we heard One Direction live on the radio?!”

I nodded and we went and shut all the windows in the house, and blasted “C’mon C’mon” to mask our screams.

A few fast songs later, we slowed it down with “Over Again” then “Little Things” to calm us down.

“All right, let’s go.” I said and we started the walk to McDonald’s, because we were on a tight budget.

There, we saw Isabelle and her best friend, the one she said she would bring to the concert, Tanya.

“Hey Isabelle, hey Tanya. Congratulations!” I said, truly meaning it. She deserved her tickets.

“Thanks so much! I’m really sorry your or Alison didn’t win it, though.” She said sincerely. Yeah, she deserved the tickets.

“It’s all right. We hadn’t planned on going to the concert anyway.” Alfie pouted. Alfie’s way of pouting was subtle, though and no one recognized it but me.

“Well, I hope you guys enjoy your food. We gotta go.” Tanya dismissed and we went up to the ridister.

I ordered a grilled chicken salad and iced coffee. “You eat too healthy!” Alfie said. “Well, right now my diet consists of junk so I’m trying to eat healthier. Plus, you can eat whatever you want and stay a twig!” I said truthfully and she just shrugged her shoulders and ordered her food.

After we finished eating, we jogged home to my house to burn off calories.

Alfie was staying the night at my house because it was a Friday and my parents were out of town. Tomorrow, we would go stand outside of the building One Direction was performing at like every other girl. Too bad we didn’t have tickets.

       /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here...again.  We hope you like this chapter as much as we do. I think we need to see mental therapists....

Cari is running around screaming.....

Too much Mt. Dew.....

Interesting facts :)

Cari: I get hyper a LOT!

Sydney: Mt. Dew does not effect me! (Really, I honestly don't know what does)

Batty Chicken Patty,

Cari :{D and Sydney ♪♫