Chapter 26 *Jack*

Chapter 26

*Jack’s POV*

“Your lips, my biggest weakness,

Shouldn’t have let you know

I’m always gonna do what they say.

If you need me,

I’ll come runnin’

From a thousand miles away.

‘Cause baby,

When you smile, I smile.

When you smile, I smile.”

I woke up to Niall playing with my curls and singing my favorite Justin Bieber song, “U Smile”. I love Justin for writing that song.

“Hello princess, sleep well?” he asked. I nodded and turned to face him, the events from last night flooding my memory. I am Niall Horan’s girlfriend.

What the heck?

“Ok, one quick question, where is Alison?” I looked around the room, expecting her and Liam to be on the couch together. “She’s in her bedroom. I heard her walk in there last night after Liam dropped her off.” Niall explained and I sat back down.

“Does she know we’re dating?” I thought aloud, not really expecting an answer. He shook his head. “I actually kind of wanted to keep this a secret from everybody, so it’s just between me and you,” he smiled sheepishly and I pecked his lips. “That’s perfectly fine by me.” I sat between his legs and to his hands in mine, tangling our fingers.

After a while, Niall spoke up. “We have a photoshoot in an hour so you might wanna shower.” I smiled at him again and pecked his lips. I headed to the shower.

I turned the water on all the way hot and turned on the cold to get it just as I like it. I made it a little hotter than usual, the liquid from the shower head stinging my back. It was a good kind of sting though.

I washed myself well and shaved my legs and under-arms before stepping out. I applied the three steps of Proactiv and proceeded to put on sweatpants and a comfy t-shirt since they would just have us change anyway. I did the same with my hair and face, not doing anything with them. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I tripped on the door frame, landing wrong on my ankle.

“Ow!” I groaned before getting up and hobbling to the kitchen. Niall was eating breakfast and a plate sat there for me. As he took notice of my limping, concern filled his ocean orbs. “You ok?” he asked, a mouth-full of food. “Yeah, I’m just being clumsy again.” I lied, thinking it hurt too bad to just be a result of my clumsiness. I ate fast and we left.

When we got there, Lisa gave me a worried look. “What did you do Sweetie?” she asked, examining my swollen and purple ankle. “Just a little trip, that’s all.” I said. Louis then walked over, hugging me. “You can’t die, Jack! You’re my favorite!” he cried into my shoulder. “Louis, really, stop being so dramatic.” Sarcasm dripped off of my words. He put a hand over his heart, pretending to be hurt. I blew him a kiss. “You know I love you Louis!”

The photographer directed us to our spots and positioned Liam and Alison together. “Ok, for this picture, I need you,” he pointed to Liam, “to give Alison a kiss. On the lips.” Liam looked at Alison for confirmation and she blushed and looked down. After that she nodded and looked back up. Liam pressed his pink lips to hers and she smiled into the kiss. The photographer—Jeff—snapped the picture and they both were smiling. I laughed at their adorableness and kind of felt longing. If everybody knew, I could kiss him like that freely, but nobody knew, so it would be very awkward. Very awkward.

“And you two, Jack and Louis?” he asked and I nodded confirmation. “I want you two to do the same. You two are together, right?” I shook my head no immediately, followed by Louis. “I have a girlfriend.” He said. “Oh, well, you and Niall do the same.” He waved us to stand by each other in a different spot with a side angle, showing the back of Niall’s head, our lips, and half of my face. I blushed and Niall helped me limp over to the spot. “You ready?” he whispered, our foreheads together and his hot breath tickling my neck. I nodded.

I leaned in, his soft lips pressing on mine. I heard a chorus of “oohs” from the background, causing me to blush and my cheeks look flushed as though we had been snogging and a smirk tugged at the corner of my small smile. Jeff snapped the picture and dismissed us to go home. “Would you like to join me for lunch? The others will be there,” he gave me a small smile. “Ok.” I agreed and he took my hand, entwining our fingers, while leading me to the car.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here. It is almost 1 o'clock in the morning here......

Lets just say there was Mt. Dew involved.....

And Criminal Minds!

We're weird..

You guys need to try omegle.com :)

Fact Time :{D

Cari: I like a tall guy and 4 girls know who I'm talking about :)

Sydney: The one I like is my height (5'3) and the same 4 know him :P

Just boys,

Cari :{D and Sydney♪♫

PS just watch the video, don't ask.