Chapter 33 *Alfie*

• Dedicated to Everyone :)

Sydney's Note: I'm somewhat disappointed in you guys for not getting 5 votes but here's an update anyway. I've had this chapter and the one before it written for a long time and I'm tired of looking at them. This is just a filler though. Jack's probably will be too, just a warning.

Another WARNING: If you are easily offended by perverted jokes, then skip this chapter :) Happy reading!

Chapter 33

*Alfie’s POV*

Sunderland. That’s our next stop.

We unloaded our bags into hotel rooms. We got to pick rooms this time and Liam convinced me to share a room with him…by ourselves.

“I promise I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do,” he winked. I blushed and nodded an “ok”.

So I began unpacking in the room I was sharing with Liam. Suddenly, he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “AH!” I screamed, jumping 4 feet in the air. “I hate you for that!” I yelled again. I then began laughing and hugged him. “Just kidding. I still love you, just don’t do it again.” I warned. He smiled a charming smile at me then gave me a cheeky grin.

“So, I’ve got something planned tonight. Care to join me?” he pointed at the bed. I gulped and my cheeks flushed red. “Um, I don’t know. I don’t have any experience.” I admitted.

“At watching movies?” he asked. I heaved a sigh of relief. “I thought you were talking about something else,” I said. “You really thought I was talking about that? I told you I wouldn’t make you do anything you didn’t want to!” he began tickling me. I started rolling on the floor, screaming and laughing and moaning in pain because my ribs hurt.

“Woah, woah, woah, what’s going on in here?” Harry asked, walking through the door we had apparently left unlocked. Once again I felt heat rise to my cheeks and we both got up in sync.

“He was just tickling me Harry.” I explained, my cheeks on fire. “It’s ok, you don’t have to lie. I won’t tell anybody but the guys and Jack.” He teased. “Harry!” I whined. “We weren’t doing anything, I promise. I was just tickling her on the floor. It wasn’t supposed to look like anything,” Liam stated forcefully, Harry putting his hands up in surrender.

“Fine, I believe you.” He huffed. He picked up the controller to the Xbox. “I’m gonna take this though,” he said. Harry exited the room. We could only hope that he doesn’t spread any rumors about this. He’s usually a pretty trustworthy person, but this was different than what I usually trust him with.

I thought I heard Liam mutter a certain curse under his breath (you guess) about Harry. I giggled at his bluntness. “Oh Liam, I’m sure he won’t tell,” I didn’t sound so sure myself. He sighed and pulled up the covers on the bed to make them comfy.

“Go change. There is a movie coming on in 5 minutes and I want to watch it with you,” he handed me pajamas and I went to the bathroom. After a quick change, I brushed my teeth—Jack wasn’t there to remind me so I figured I would be a good girl—and the hopped in bed with Liam. I snuggled up to him and he wrapped on arm around me, the other propping up his head.

I began examining him, hoping he didn’t notice. His muscular frame was very nice and it made him look very mature for his age. His strong arms wrapped around me securely, making me feel safe and comfortable. He was very tall and his long legs were very strong, the reason he could give me so many piggy-backs. I loved his tattoos. They were fun to look at and I just love look at him. His stubble is very manly and his haircut is perfect, his mini-quiff styled just like it should be.

“Enjoying the view?” he asked, startling me. This time I didn’t blush. I just nodded and leaned in to kiss him. My lips pressed to his soft ones and I felt him smile into the kiss. Our lips moved in sync, Liam putting his hand on the back of my neck and pulling me closer. He cocked his head to the right to deepen the kiss and I did the same, mimicking his movements.

Eventually, we ran out of breath and were forced to stop. Liam didn’t pull back completely, but put his forehead to mine. I felt his breath on my face. It was minty from toothpaste.

“You know, I think my kissing has improved since I met you,” he laughed, my smile big and bright. “I don’t mean to be straight forward, but I would almost like you to put the Payne Train back in order. It hasn’t ran since Danielle and I were together.” This caused me to laugh. “Trust me, if it wouldn’t hurt my reputation and your fans wouldn’t kill me, I would put it back in order.” I joked, kissing the spot where his jaw met his neck. I felt him shiver under my touch, and I was glad I had that kind of effect on him.

“I wish they wouldn’t kill you for it too.” he smiled. I guess we both remembered the movie, as we both reached for the remote at the same time to turn the movie back. I giggle and he chuckled, a hearty chuckle that made my heart race. God, I sound like a love-struck teenager. Oh wait, I am one.

“I would say I was one too, but I’m not.” Liam said. I face-palmed for saying my thoughts allowed. Only I do that, saying stuff I hope no one hears out loud. “It’s ok. You’re cute when you think.” I blushed at the compliment, my reaction being the same as normal. I kissed his cheek.

“I better get to sleep. You won’t be able to get me up in the morning.” I laid down and snuggled into his warm body, the smell of his cologne and his body warmth embracing me. His heartbeat was still racing from the previous events. Mine was too, and I wondered if he could feel mine like I felt his.

Nobody has ever made me feel this way, and I don’t know if anyone ever will. I hope we never part. We’ve been dating for 3 months. It was 3 months on the day of our last concert in Dublin. I can’t even really believe that someone—besides my parents and Jack—could handle me for that long. But he did and I love him for that.

Did I just admit to myself I love him?

Yeah, I did.

I hope I didn’t say that aloud.

Oh well.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here....running out of ideas to ramble about.

The song on the side is for Sydney. She loves it. And Trevor.

Sydney: Enjoy Trevor, enjoy the song, and try not to cry as you listen to the words :')

Fact Time :{D

Cari: Sleeping is what I do

Sydney: I'm extremely lazy, so I sleep too....a lot

We're out of catchy goodbyes,

Cari :{D Sydney♪♫

PS if you have any good good-byes, leave them in the comment section :) And next update will hopefully be Sunday before Sydney leaves on vacation unless you can get 5 votes before then!