Chapter 32 *Jack*

Chapter 32

*Jack’s POV*

Concert time!

In our super cool outfits (swag t-shirts and other stuff that was mentioned earlier we wear for every concert, not counting one shoe I couldn’t wear because of my boot), we entered the stage the same way as we have every other time. It would never get old though.

We put on a spectacular show, getting a lot of cheers from the crowd, more than any we had seen in any of the other stadiums. It was exciting that we were finally becoming more popular. I was super excited.

After the show, Niall and I had an announcement to make to everyone (the boys and Alfie). The boys started playing FIFA and Niall and I sat down with each other, us eating all the food we could find in the dressing room. Alfie was messing with her mobile, probably texting someone from London.

“Should we tell them now?” I whispered to Niall. He shook his head. “After the finish their game.” So I waited and 30 minutes later, they were finally done.

I took Niall’s hand in mine and entwined our fingers. We snuggled up together on the couch and earned weird looks from everybody in the room. “What? Can’t a boyfriend and girlfriend sit together?” I faked an offended voice and everyone just sat there with their mouths agape.

The first to move was Harry. “What?” was all he said. I put on a confused look. “Did I say something weird?” I was having fun with this. They all looked stunned. “But Niall doesn’t date.” Harry countered, pointing at the blonde boy sitting next to me. Niall shrugged and kissed the top of my head. Harry just sat there.

“Way to go man!” Zayn said. “I’ve tried to get you to go out with many girls and you haven’t said yes to one so this is great!” he rambled. I giggled. “I’m impressed too. Jack doesn’t date,” Alfie said, looking up from her phone. This caused Niall to laugh. “And I thought you were secretly mine so Eleanor didn’t know,” Louis whined. We all started laughing at his statement. “I still love you Louis.” I patted his leg and he began pouting. He then strutted out of the room. “Ok?” I didn’t know how to respond to that.

“Well, you confessed to dating Niall and having diabetes so it seems like you’ve made some progress this week,” Harry picked up his controller, then slapped his hand over his mouth and looked at me. I looked at Niall, Niall looked at Liam, Liam looked at Alison, Alison looked at Zayn, and Zayn looked at Harry who looked out the door.

“You told them?!?” I practically screamed in Niall’s face. He looked down at his lap. “I told Liam. Zayn and Harry already knew because they had seen you with your glucose meter but decided not to say anything. Louis doesn’t know, not that I know of.” Niall admitted. I smacked Niall in the back of the head and walked out.

I entered the hallway and after turning a few corners, I put my back against a wall and slid down. I put my face in my hands and just thought. What if they treat me differently? one part of my mind said. But what if they treat you the same? the other chanted. Everything just became overwhelming and it was giving me a headache.

I had always been treated different for being different. Kids used to tell me I had an old people disease and that I needed to be in special education classes. They truly believed all of this affected my learning. A big part of my child hood was spent hating myself for something hereditary and I hated that. The thought makes my blood boil.

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Then, someone rounded the corner. A short, Irish someone whom I didn’t want to see. He slid down the wall and sat by me.

“How did you know I would be here?” I asked, finally lifting my face completely from my hands. “Please, I know the O2 by now. We’ve been here twice,” Niall joked, poking my side. I giggled a bit. “There’s that smile. I’m really sorry, you know.” He said, looking at me seriously now. I nodded and just as he was about to give me an apology kiss, approaching footsteps caused us to pull away.

“Thank god we found you. We have to leave in 5 minutes,” Liam chided, pointing his right pointer finger at us and his other hand intertwined with Alfie’s. “And Jack,” he added. “we will never treat you different because you have diabetes.”

He gave me a reassuring look, then offered me a hand to get up. “What about me?” Niall complained, getting up on his own. “She’s a lady Niall, be respectful.” Liam joked. I took Niall’s hand and we began walking to the bus.

When we got on the bus, we were forced to clean it because it was a pigsty and Liam and Zayn wouldn’t have it that way. So we cleaned and guess for how long.

3 hours.

We are pigs.

So finally the bus was cleaned and we drove back to the hotel to guess what? Clean our hotel rooms. We would be leaving soon so we would have to do our laundry and pack up at least some of our stuff. After that we had a big huge crazy party with tons of room service and celebrities!

Just kidding.

We were forced to go to sleep because we had yet another photoshoot in the morning, followed by sound check, and a concert at night. But we did order room service. Cookies and apple juice. What a wild party.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here bringing you an update! YAY! 5 votes for the next update? We think you can do it :)

Go vote for us in the 1D Fan Fiction Awards' Finals! Today's the last day for voting so go vote your little hearts out ducklings!

Fact Time :{D

Both: We love the song "Just Give Me a Reason" by P!nk ft. Fun and it is amazing.

The song isn't on the side though because we love Marcus and Alfie more. Sorry :(

TeamMalfie (not really),

Cari :{D and Sydney♪♫