Chapter 16 *Jack*

A/N the cover of Titanium on the side in the multimedia section is what I imagine the piano part to sound like….sorta. Jack’s style is a bit different from Christina’s but that is still kind of how I hear it!

Chapter 16

*Jack’s POV*

Friday flew by and before we knew it, we were at the local community center building (don’t know if they have these in London lol) and in line for the talent competition.

My piano and Alison’s drums were already set up on stage, as we were the first ones to go on. Niall had his guitar slung over his shoulder and he would glance at me and give me nervous smiles. He was also combing the crowd with his eyes, obviously in search of someone or something. I figure I better not ask so I pushed the thought away.

“Alright girls, you will enter the stage on your right and go to your instruments. The judges will ask you to say your name and what you are performing before you begin. And don’t be nervous. Everybody makes mistakes and the judges won’t count you off too much. They know you are nervous.” The nice stage director said and we both nodded nervously. We were honestly scared to death.

They called our names and we walked nervously on stage, taking position at our instruments. The judges asked us the questions and Alfie gave 4 stick click before I began on the piano. My fingers flew over the keys, knowing exactly which key to press at which time and how long to push it for. My muscle memory was great on this song, as it was easy to feel and flowed off my fingers nicely. Alison seemed as involved in her drums as Niall and I were with our instruments. We sounded great together and it made me so excited.

As I finished with a strong chord, I felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. The judges thanked us and we walked off stage. The results would be posted in an hour and I could hardly wait.

“Where did that come from?” Niall asked surprised. A look of confusion spread across my face. “You did brilliant. You didn’t sound like that when we practiced.” He explained and I nodded. “I guess I just got lost in the music, could really feel it pulsing through my veins this time,” I explained. He nodded so I guess he got my message.

The results were posted on the wall in order of the place they received (1 is first runner up) and I read through the list.

1.       Jackie Slover

2.       Felix Barter

3.       Fred Jones

4.       Amanda Kasey

5.       Jessica Robinson

6.       Electric7

7.       Forever Young

8.       Tilly Turner

9.       Brody Foxx

I kept reading through it until. When I didn’t see our name, I got worried. At the very bottom, in big letters, was the winner.

WINNER

Alison Peters and Jacklyn Anderson

I froze in my spot, my eyes glued to the paper. We had just won a talent show, in the huge town of London, England. We had also won a 500 pound shopping spree at a mall here in London.

“What happened? Did we win anything?” Alison asks and I nod. She looks at the spot where my eyes are glued and sticks to it, looking exactly like me. Niall wrapped me up in a bone-crushing hug but I stayed frozen. “We won,” I mumbled. Awe was clear in my voice and I was still not moving. When everything finally registered, I grabbed Alfie and we started jumping up and down. People were staring, but we didn’t care.

We both started shouting our favorite thing. “INBETWEENERS DANCE GO! BOW, BOW, BOW, BOW. BOW, BOW, BOW, BOW. HIP THRUST!” Before we could continue, Niall drug us out of there, his cheeks red with embarrassment. Then, a tall man approached us.

“Jacklyn and Alison, right?” he question and we both nodded. “Simon Cowell here. I heard you guys do an amazing performance in there. Niall told me to come because you guys were great and I was not disappointed. So, how would you ladies like to talk about a possible record deal and being the opening act for One Direction’s new “Where We Are Tour” in 2014?” he asked. Again I was frozen, not moving, and standing in the middle of the community center parking lot.

“We would love to!”

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here! No more awkward chapter :) Happy Chappy :)

Sugar....Mt. Dew.....Hyper!!!!!! Currently we r running around the house screaming random things and we sometimes stop to do the Inbetweeners Dance!

Fact Time :{D (<-- leave us alone Pierre)

Cari: I am in love with the drums

Sydney: I dream of playing the piano while Niall plays the guitar and we sing together, in perfect harmony! :)

We are Titanium,

Cari (and the stalker -->) :{D and Sydney♪♫

PS *Sydney* I just listened to Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's new song "Everything Has Changed" and even though it is mostly Taylor Swift and I don't like Taylor Swift, I think I like it. Maybe Ed wrote it and that is y I like it so much ;)