20wenty-6ix

"Jai, I'm leaving for a few days, for my shows in  LA to." I say, walking upstairs.

He 'hmms' in response.

"Ok, well my driver is here. Be safe. Ok?"

He nods as I kiss him on the cheek.

*

"I'm sorry Miss, but your flight has been cancelled due to the weather. It has been scheduled for tomorrow afternoon."

I nod, telling him to take me to the hotel the boys were staying at to make amends.

Knocking on the door, it's opened to reveal a surprised looking Beau.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well I wanted to apologise for my previous actions towards Jai. I know you guys all still hate me, but I don't want you to not come to our house and not see him because of me. I'll stay in my bedroom if you'd like that but please, don't not see him. I felt so bad when he picked you up from the airport and had to stay at a hotel room with you guys for a while, instead of coming home with you-"

Beau cut me off, "Jai didn't pick us up form the airport - that is if you're talking about yesterday. He said he had to stay at home with you because you were sick. And we wanted to come over and see if you were alright but he said that you didn't want us over."

"I haven't been sick for months, and I never said that. You are more than welcome at our house. Let's go back to my place and see what's up."

He nodded, heading out of the hotel door.

"Aren't you telling the boys you're leaving?"

He shook his head, " we've got separate rooms this time."

*

Arriving home, I use my key to get in the door.

"Do you want a glass of water?" I ask beau.

"No thanks, I've got a bottle in the car."

I nod my head, walking upstairs.

Opening my bedroom door, I see Jai fucking another girl - no sheets on - nothing.

Beaus eyes widen - Jai not even noticing us walk in.

I walk over to our closet, getting a suitcase and start packing all of his shit.

"I want you out of my fucking house now."

He smirks and nods - the girl previously on top of him under the sheets covering herself.

"Who the fuck is that under the sheets?" Beau asks, me wondering the same thing.

"Taylah." Jai says, walking towards me.

I punch him fair in the nose - him receiving a nose bleed from it.

Taylah then walks up to me.

"You were meant to be my best friend, you dirty fucking slut." I spit, punching her too in the nose.