16ixteen

Walking into school, I smile at the few who have caught my eye.

Approaching Jai in the deserted hall, I force him into a classroom.

"I suggest you talk to James and tell him to not come up to me abusing the shit out of me. It'll only fuck up your life even more, and his. I will make sure your whole little posse go down. Next time, I won't stop at anything. I'm sure your fans, or whatever they are, would love to know about our precious lil Kaidyn."

Jai looked at me, slightly shaking his head.

"Please don't bring Kaidyn into this. Any of it. You know how much I love and care for her. If give her the world. It's a shame her mother - if I can even call her that - would do the same."

I scoff at his words.

"Kaidyns mum loves her more than life, and you know it. Just because Kaidyns mum was respected for having to go through having a baby and a relatively young age and you weren't does not mean she doesn't love her." I spit, venom laced through every word that leaves my mouth.

With that, I turn on my heal at a fair pace, flicking Jai in the face with my hair.

Storming out of the classroom, I decide to make sure he knows how pissed I am and slam the door. Wincing at how loud it sounded through the halls, I continue my strut to class.

Realising I still had about 20 minutes until the day officially started, I went and found my friends.

Noticing the flecks of anger in my eyes, they ask what has happened to make me so subsequently pissed.

"Jai fucking brought up Kaidyn and how her mother doesn't love her."

Hearing multiple gasps from my gals, I wait for their responses, knowing that this subject won't be left until it has been touched base on.

I'm so thankful for these girls, because I seriously need to let out some steam.

"How fucking dare he. That inconsiderate asshole needs to go fuck himself. He knows how much everyone loves her. Especially her mother. Even cam loves her. All of us girls love her to the moon and back. " Emily said, rolling her eyes.

Cue Bianca to chime in.

"Exactly, he's just jealous because of her mothers status."

Brittany, Courtney, Samantha and Aaliyah all nod their heads in agreement, agreeing with both of the previous statements.

Courtney and Brittany slam their lockers shut and storm away, extra pissed.

I wonder where they're going?

So who do you think is Kaidyns mother? I can guarantee that it's one of the girls in this chapter. It is revealed in the next chapter, so please comment. I'm really intrigued who you think it is. And where do you think Brittany and Courtney are going?