3hree

I walk down the halls before school. Class doesn't start for another 30 minutes, so I decided I'd pay a visit to an old friend.

Approaching him in the halls, he is too focused on his phone to realise I'm coming his way.

When he senses my presence, he looks up frowning slightly when he realises it is me.

"What do you want?" He asks, sighing impatiently.

"Now, now. That's no way to talk to your best friend, Jai."

"You lost that label a long time ago, Willow."

"Oh, Jai. So naive. You lost that label before I ever did. But anyways - back to why I was here. I just come to check up on Kaidyn. See how she was doing? I'm sure she missed me." I say, sarcasm  dripping off every word that leaves my mouth.

His face pales. A lot. He stands there, looking at me shocked, with wide eyes.

"I thought you forgot about her." He whispers.

"Oh, I could never forget that little sweetie. Is she still a daddy's girl? I hope not. Because last time I heard - well actually, the whole school heard - was that you had a bit of a daddy kink. Wouldn't want your daughter to be sounding like she's getting nasty with you, would we? Incest is foul."

"How the fuck did you even get that tape? And how did you broadcast it to the whole school?" He says, trying to change the topic.

I laugh softly, leaning to his ear to whisper into it, "Jai, that doesn't matter now. What matters are your grades, and how if they don't pick up - your precious little mummy is going to stop you from you gay-ass little group - the Janoskians." My minty breath sending shivers down his spine.

Be looked at me, astounded.

"how'd you know about that? And how do you know about the Janoskians? No one here does. If they did, I'd get so much shit for it."

"Well, I best be off to first period. See ya latter alligator." I say, leaving his questions unanswered.