9ine

Furrowing my eyebrows, I wonder who's at the door.

I pass the blunt back over to Courtney and make my way to the door. It's not very far, as the lounge room is right at the front of the house, near the door.

Opening the door, I'm surprised at who stood before me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to hide the lounge room by having the door closed as much as I could. My head merely peaking through.

If they saw what was going on, meaning James and Daniel, my cover could totally be blown.

Jai, Luke and beau stand behind Daniel, knowingly, smirking at me, as they knew I was about to be caught.

They could recognise Courtney's car.

"We just come over to visit you for a while."

"Uh, I don't think that's the best idea." Luckily I had only had a minimal amount of weed. I'm lucky they didn't come later, because I would be off my face.

"Why not? Don't you want us here?" Jai asks.

I snap my head in his direction and glare at him.

The boys all mumble little 'yeahs' agreeing with Jai's statement. Especially beau and Luke who are smirking slightly as they did so.

"Of course I do," I sigh, obliging to their demand "come on in."

Opening the door wider, I allow the boys in waiting for their reaction - more so from the two who have no clue as to what I've become.

Hearing a chorus of gasps, I look up to the boys - waiting for them to start with an interrogation.

ARGGGGGG. Andrea and kian got me feeling some sort of way. I watched the ex-boyfriend/girlfriend tag and i s2g if they don't get back together I'm gonna cry. Ugghhhhh. It was so fucking cute. Kian is so in love and I think Andrea is too but is really good at masking it up - or at least I hope so.