18ighteen

Jai POV

"I think I broke down a fraction of the walls she's built so high. I can finally get back in. I can ease my way slowly back into her life, then boom. When she accepts that I'm here and has fallen for me. I'm going to leave, preferably with Kaidyn, but if not so be it. I will visit her at every chance I can. " I say, smiling, proud of my plan at Luke.

"c'mon Jai, I'm all for revenge on Willow, but seriously? Don't break her heart. Besides the fact it's cruel, she's only going to come back 10 times harder than she was before. And we all know how that has turned out. Anyways, who's to say your plan is even going to work? She was probably just happy that she got to have Kaidyn."

I roll my eyes, scoffing.

"Fine then. Be like that. If you don't agree with it, then I don't give a fuck. But don't bother trying to talk me out of it."

"Jai, what if it gets out to the fans? Don't ruin the one thing we've all got going for us." And with that, Luke walks off, leaving me speechless and reconsidering my plan.

Maybe he's right? I'm not at all like this.
But I guess willow just brings out the worst in me.
I've never met a girl like it.

maybe I should calm down a bit with revenge.

What even is the point in it? After schools over, I'm going to have achieved nothing. Zilch. Nada.

It's basically going to be a lot of hard work and effort that won't even benefit me in the long run.

What do you think about Jai's plan? What would you do for revenge in this situation?