14ourteen

I hear a knock sounding at the door. Why do I always have to be interrupted whenever I'm smoking pot?

Giving Courtney the rest of my blunt, I open the door.

I'm high as fuck and my eyes are bloodshot, so I hope its no one important.

I roll my eyes, seeing James, skip, Jai, Luke and beau. Not bothering to attempt to close the door, I walk back to my spot in the lounge room and get my blunt from Courtney.

The boys clearly invite themselves in, standing at the entrance of my living room - Daniel and James are speechless. Whereas the three brothers stand there, already knowing whet I was like.

"Willow," Daniel trails off, in a soft time. "What are you doing either your life? First the Jai incident and now this! What else have you got yourself involved with?"

"Listen here, steroid addicted kid. Don't fucking tell me shit about my life. If I wanna smoke some shit, I will. It does not require your consent of permission. It does not concern you. It also doesn't matter what else I get into. The boys will probably tell you anyway. James brought the Jai incident upon all of you boys, so discuss it further together, and then come and talk to me at a more convenient time. Preferably with my consent."

They just stand there looking at me, wide eyed. Daniel looks like he's about to explode. I never have much of a filter.. If I'm going to say something, I'm going to say it. But when I'm high, or drunk, whatever filter I do have, vanishes.

"That's your cue to leave," I say, trying to get them to fucking leave.

The brothers are clearly confused about what I said about how James brought this upon them all.

I have a feeling a not so civil chat is going to go down when they go home.

They file out of my front door one by one, closing it behind the last person out.

I wrote five chapters tonight because I had seven reads and 1 vote (I only have one chapter posted as I'm writing this & it's been out for less than 24 hours so I'm pretty happy!) I feel like this is one of my best works I've done. I'm just really inspired to write this because of the views and votes in such a short time period!! I may write more chapters tonight. Depending how tired I get :))))