10en

"wow, your house is really nice, willow." James says, looking around my house in awe.

"Yeah, it is. But don't you think it smells a bit like smoke?" Jai looks at me knowingly as he says

The boys 'hmm' in agreement, then look at me expectantly, waiting for answers.

"Oh, I just burnt some food."

"Classic Willow." Daniel says, chuckling a bit after along with the boys.

I give off a small, awkward laugh - slightly offended by his implication that I can't cook.

"How about you give James and Daniel a tour, willow? They haven't been here in a long time." Beau says, still hoping to get me caught.

I nod, knowing that if Court took the weed from the lounge room, she'll be in my bedroom with it hidden.

Taking the boys for a tour around my house was boring as shit. Knowing this wouldn't achieve anything - I stop just before my bedroom.

"I think that's enough for now. I have some friends I have to meet up with. I'm really sorry."

Beau steps up. Giving him a confused glance, I question his actions.

"Hey, willow."

"Yes?"

"Explain this," he says, slamming the door open, only to see Courtney sitting on me bed on her phone.

"Uh, that's my friend Courtney, what's there to explain?"

"Never mind," he shakes his head, embarrassed at his failed attempt to reveal the real me.

I look over to James and Daniel to see them giving beau disapproving looks.

"Thank you for showing us around, Willow, but I think it's time we leave now.'' Daniel says leading the boys out.

I walk into my room, sitting next to Courtney.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I say," thank you so fucking much. If it weren't for you, my plan would've failed."

"Trust me willow, anything to bring down the Fagoskians, you know I'm in."

"So, shall we resume what we were doing before we were rudely interrupted?" I ask.

Nodding her head, she goes and gets the supplies.

Ugh, so it's the 21st of December - 5days before Christmas it's like 5 am and I've had like no sleep. I went to bed at like 12:30-1ish and woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep like ugh and I'm meant to be doing shit today and I'm just so tired. I actually wrote this chapter like 10 days ago lol.