20wenty-5ive

It's been 5 months since that day.
(The day written in the previous chapter)
And Jai and I have occasionally been seeing each other. Mainly just for sex.

But sometimes we'd hang with Kaidyn as well. I'm having Kaidyn more than I used to. A couple/few nights a month.

We are half way through year 12 and in no time, we'll be graduating. 7 months approximately.

Cam and I still keep in contact. I miss him so much, but he's found another girl. I'm really happy for him. I like being just friends and his new lady friend is beyond nice.

Jai and I are in a semi relationship? Basically we're not official to the public. But we're still in a relationship.

"Ok baby, I've got to go now. I'm picking the guys up from the airport."

I nod, continuing to play on my laptop.

He grabs his phone, keys and wallet and heads out.

My phone dimgs, so I pick it up. (Obviously) I place my thumb on the button, and it automatically unlocks, taking me straight to messages.

I furrow my eyebrows. What the fuck?

Gilinsky : bro, you can't hide it for much longer.
it's going to come out sooner or later.

What?

I think it's about his mums surprise party.
Jai sucks at keeping mere secrets.

He obviously left his phone at home. I've got my finger print in his phone... Oops.
He doesn't know either.

»

"Where are the guys" I ask Jai. He just walked in back from the airport.

"I dropped them at the hotel. They didn't want to come back here. They wanted me to stay for a while, so I did. But only for like an hour."

I nod.

"You know," I sigh. "They don't want to come back here because of me. I'm sorry. I'll rent a hotel room for a couple of weeks. They hate me, I know what I did however long ago was really shitty, but I'm truly sorry . From the bottom of my heart. I don't want you to be limited seeing your friends because they hate me."

I start to tear up a little bit, drooping my head so it faces the floor.

"Baby, no. I love you, so much. You've changed so much."

"Baby, I love you so fucking much. I have truly fallen for you. I never imagined this happening at all. But I've fallen so deeply for you, I can't even control what I do around you anymore. " I say.

Jai cups my jaw and pulls me in for a rough kiss.

What do you think their past was together and what do you think is going to happen?