15ifteen

Jai's POV »

When we arrived home, I made sure all of the boys were seated in the lounge room.

"Ok, James, what the fuck did she mean you brought this upon us?" I say, trying to keep my chill. I don't want to start a commotion over Willow. I know one thing though - willow doesn't lie no matter what, so whatever she said in there meant something.

"Uh," James eyes diverted to the floor, avoiding eye contact with me. "I don't know what she's talking about.

"I suggest you don't act dumb and just spit it out, because we are going to be here a long time if you don't. Willow doesn't lie." Luke says, impatiently tapping his foot against the floor.

Barely audible, James decides to speak up, just above a whisper, "I - uh - I may have told her about Jai having STDs."

The one person I trusted had to fucking blab about it to my worst enemy.

The boys all give confused looks.

I hear choruses of "You had STDs?" 

I never told any of the other guys.

I nod my head and lunge for James, punching him square in the nose.

The rest of the boys rip my off James, who's sitting there with a slightly out of shaped blood nose.

James opens his mountain to speak, "I guess I deserved that."

"Damn right you fucking did. Now everyone at school knows. She fucking made sure everyone knew about it. She even somehow found the girl who gave it to me. She dragged her into a fucking class room until she told her what she knew. She's fucking evil. She's ruined my life and you've just contributed to it. Fuck you James. Fuck you."

With that, I walk upstairs and slam my bedroom door, hoping that James doesn't fuck shit up even more.

Do you guys say con-trib-uted or cont-ri-buted