Chapter 8

Waking up to a knock on my door, I groaned screaming ‘GO AWAY YOU OVER PROTECTIVE EYEBALL!’

He chuckled and came in, feeling the bed dip I knew he was sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Gooooooo Awayyyyyyyyy!” I groaned.

“Nope, we have school! Now, come on! Get up!” Matt said.

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Laughing he took the covers off me.

“AHHHHHHHHH! IT’S FREEZING!” I cried out.

“To bad, get ready!”

“UGH!”

I got out of bed, getting clothes and everything, walking into the bathroom and slamming the door, hearing Matt’s laughter outside the door. STUPID ELEPHANT EARED MONKEY!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Quickly getting dressed and doing my hair I ran out my door and into the kitchen, grabbing a can of coke to pep me up because I didn’t have time for breakfast. AWWWWW! NO PANCAKES OR STRAWBERRIES!

“HEY! NO BREAKFAST?” Matt yelled as I ran past him, picking up my bag.

“NOPE! SORRY!” I yelled back, running out the door.

I ran down the hall and into elevator, pressing the level for art. Yeah, I have art every morning first period, because that is what I picked...obviously!

DING!

I hopped out the elevator, running down the HUGE hall way and into art class. As soon as I stepped in...no one was there...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...well, this isn’t weird at all...SARCASM!

Where is everyone?

“Hello!” I called out.

No answer. *Shrugs* I walked out the classroom and down the hall, looking in every class. Nope, nada, el zipo! EMPTY!

“Where the hell is everyone?” I wondered aloud “Is it national ditch day? OMG IT IS! WOHOO!” *FIST PUMP!*

“IM HARRY POTTER! SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS! IM TOTALLY AWESOME! *PUNCH SNAPE IN THE FACE!*” I giggled “VOLDIMORT VOLDIMORT OH VOLDI VOLDI VOLDI VOLDIMORT!” I yelled into the silent hallways.

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MY PHONE! YAY!

“Helloooooooooooooooooooooo” I answered.

“WHY HELLO THERE!” Mel giggled from the other end.

“MEL OMG ITS NATIONAL DITCH SCHOOL DAY!”

“OMG AWESOME!”

“I KNOW RIGHT!”

“TOTALLY!”

“TOTALLY!”

“TOTALLY!”

“BORED!”

“HA!”

“No seriously! FREE ME FROM ALL THIS HELL! THAT IS! SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!”

“AWW! Cant! Need to save the dolphins!”

“AWWW! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NICE?!”

“It’s just ma charm!” she said sarcastically.

“OMG! YOU JUST! TOTALLY GAVE ME SARCASM! I AM FINALLY RUBBING OFF ON YOU!”

“I know right! IT’S TOTALLY AWESOME!”

“YES! IT IS!”

“Anyway! I have to go, but, phone you later?”

“Yeah! Totally!”

“Awesome!”

“Bye!”

“Bye”

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

AWW! SHE’S LIKE! TOTALLY GONE!

OH WELL!

I hopped back into the elevator and pressed the little button that was now, like, totally lit up!

I waited...and waited...and waited...and waited!

DING!

WOHOO! THE DOOR IS OPEN! THANK YOU ELEVATOR! I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! HE HE!

Skip! Skip! Skip! Skip!

DOOR! OPEN! I COMMAND YOU TO OPEN! AND IT DID! AWESOME! I HAVE LIKE, MAGIC POWERS!

I stepped into our dorm and shut the door...I looked about and I seen...OMG! WHAT THE HELL!