Chapter 26

I had entered the airport fashionably, with the security circling me like I was the president, I really didn't feel safe at all. The question was, why was I being escorted to the aeroplane?

Big guys in black suits. It felt like freakin men in black.

"Excuse me, hey Excuse me!" I puffed, blowing my hair out my face "Can someone please tell me why you guys are going all MIB on my @$$?" I questioned.

The men around me acted like they hasn't heard me. Considering my small frame I would have to stand up on the very top on my toe with ballerina point shoes to be in hight with their shoulders. They still wouldn't take notice to me.

"Is Daisy anywhere near?" I questioned, looking up at stone faces.

This is such a Cliché.

Turns out I wasn't going on a usual aeroplane like I would normally go on with crap food and tiny toilets. I was going on a privet jet.

A full size bed, an full size toilet and good food.

Where my mom landed this guy was very unknown.

"So, do any of you guys have a memory flash thing? Because for me that would be very useful." I stated "Anyone seen Daisy I could use a little but of crazy right now, not that this isn't crazy, but you know. Anythings better than well, you guys," I gestured with my hands "Not that you guys aren't great an all that, I'm sure you guys are.. Real party animals-"

"Miss" someone interrupted me "I know you have a lot of questions but please sit quietly."

How rude.

The man had a deep voice, a deep rumble too it and if I wasn't in love with someone I would probably have to jump his bones. Aaah I kid myself..

With that though still in my brain my thoughts directed back to Matt.

What would he be doing now? Did he miss me?

I brought my hands to my face and sighed, chewing in my thumb nail I took a quick glance at the men surrounding me once again.

They all looked the same, it was as if one mother had give birth to 14 men at once. I don't even know what you would call that, I can't even attempt it.

Tall, black hair, cut very short, black shades, with matching black tailored suits, ear pieces and guns.

Gosh I felt like a freakin princess with all this, protection. Well, actually it felt more like held captive.

"Miss, please strap yourself in, we are about to depart to Rio."

Nodding to one of the men I sat in the seat, putting my seatbelt on over my lap I clasped the arm rests.

"So, what are you guys here for?" I questioned "I honestly didn't think I needed a chaperon on a plane, I thought I was capable of sitting in a plane without you guys..."

"We come with the jet miss," one said.

I nodded "Ok, then. Um, where is Daisy?"

"Daisy is no longer on this flight, her orders were to get you here but she has been transported back to your home. She seemed like a threat."

Poor daisy, she wast web trying to act the way she was. It wash her fault her medication ran out.

"So, anyone know how to speak alien?"

Nine hours later I sat uncomfortably on the white bed, my legs crossed as I glared across to the men in glasses looking blackly back.

"Do you know Will Smith?" I questioned.

"No,"

"What about K?"

"No,"

"How could you not know him?"

"We don't watch television,"

I gasped "HOW DARE YOU! K is real."

"Miss,"

"What about the bug?"

"No'"

"The worm?"

"No,"

"You men aren't any fun," I puffed.

Finally of the plane, the heat had hit me hard, like a boxer hand punched you right in the gut.

I had to change into a frilly dress, not too thin but just thin enough so I could quickly adjust to the heat.

I met my mother at a very fancy villa, it had many bedrooms, a pool in the back yard, a few bathrooms and a wonderful view.

"Honey, I'm so glad you came, how are you, did you settle ok?" Mom asked one I had came into her view.

"Yes mom, I settled ok, I'm fine."

"That's good, now honey, for tomorrow, all you need to do is stand and look pretty. Sexist yes. But we have a deal to be made and all you need to do is show up." She smiled and wrapped my hair around her finger.

"Sure mom, whatever,"

My mom let me leave after that, I don't know how but she had changed. Something was different, she was different.

I now say on the pale bed sheets, alone.

A little filler. Next one will probably be better!