Chapter 15

I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up my head was on someone's lap, with a hand knitted blanket cocooned around me.

It was obvious it was Matty's lap, the others were away for the long weekend.

I wriggled and looked at the time.

7pm. I guess that wasn't too bad...I suppose we could always order take out in.

"Matty?" I asked, shoving his leg.

"Hm?" He groaned, opening one sleepy eye.

"It's dinner time" I mumbled bluntly.

"Mhmm? That's nice..." He yawned, snuggling into the warmth we were creating sitting next to one another.

"I'll starve and die of I don't get fed you know..."

"Hmm...mhmm..."

"Ok, if I die, I want a grave right next to Mel ok? I want everything to go to my smurf Mandy, she's nice, and does the best paintings you have ever seen, anyway, I want a memory foam coffin, a red one, and I want my phone with me, can't live without my phone you know, I want red roses and blue ones, I want-"

"I get it, we'll get take out, shuuuut uuuuup about dying ok?"

He lightly lifted my head and he got up, lazily getting ready to go to the door.

BOOM!

The door came right at him, or should I say, his face!

In slow motion the door walloped him right in the face sending him flying.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, covering my mouth.

"I GOT TAKE OUT!" Steve yelled proudly.

It took him a minute to ajust to the situation, why it was so quiet and why Matty was about to go to heaven and hell with him.

"Oh, sorry man..." He laughed lightly.

"You just broke my nose." Matty said, his jaw clenched in pain as he held the blood from literally spilling out his nose.

Steve tiptoed past him and sprinted into the kitchen, abruptly missing the rant he was sure to get.

I held my hand for Matt to take "Let's get the nose cleaned up? Hmm?" I asked lightly.

As Matt forcefully sat on the toilets lid and I nearly on his lap, I cleaned up his nose. He wasn't happy one bit..you could just tell By the way his jaw was locked.

"How's the nose?" I asked.

"Sore, but healing quickly, I'm gona kill the bast-"

"Language!" I screamed.

"Pffff..."

"What made you so angry all of a sudden? You were fine with him a few days ago..." I noticed.

"It's nothing," he tried.

"But it is something, what did he do that was so bad for you wanting to kill him? Beside breaking your nose?"

"He did something to someone that, he shouldn't have." He sighed, giving into me.

"What exactly did he do?" I wondered.

"It's a long story.." He sighed, willing me to just give up.

But I would not.

"Then tell the short version." I insisted.

"Fine, ok, let's go into my room then, and we can eat while we talk"

I nodded in agreement, flushing the blood stained tissues down the toilet we made our way to his room, after skilfully avoiding Steve and grabbing some food that was left out for us.