Chapter 21

The sound was so vibrant. Everything was so much clearer and loud sounding. The texture was nothing I had felt before.

My hand inched over the smoothest surface, and my face inched into the warmth, it felt so good. I could almost sink my teeth into it.

All the warm goodness-

A stifled laugh.

"Stop, Em, That tickles" a ruff voice said.

Inhaling and exhaling.

Breath. Just. Breath.

I snarled, lunging out of the warmth and rolled into the floor, my eyes scanning the surrounding.

Those eyes, Those beautiful, enchanting eyes gazed down at me from the bed.

His mouth shaped like a sideways oval.

"What, the hell, are you doing, in, MY BED?!" I roared.

My chest rapidly jumping.

"If I didn't know any better, you are in mine."

My fist clenched and my muscles tensed.

BOOM!

"OUCH! DO YOU NEED TO BE SO FREAKIN AGGRESSIVE ALL THE TIME EM?!"

I smirked at Matt, across the table he held a ice pack to his jaw from the quick forming bruise that occurred when I walloped him with my spectacular fist.

Even though it was healed by now, he obviously still got the aftershock.

This time, I really got to take him in. He had changed a lot since the last time I saw him.

His hair had hot a little longer, long enough to have that messy bad boy look.

His muscles had gotten, well. Huge, not huge as in steroid huge but big enough to make girls drool. Defo gotten taller to, he was a bigger, hotter Matt.

A little like Emmett Cullen.

Yes. I watched twilight. The whole series. It actually wasn't that bad. Little depressing. But not bad.

"Can't you ever, just be a normal girl Em?"

I frowned "It's Emily."

"What?" He questioned.

"Emily, that's my name"

"I know but-"

"Only my close friends and family get to call me Em, em&m whatever my nickname is. You are none of thee above so, you call me by my name, Emily or nothing at all" I spoke, shrugging my shoulders.

His mouth gaped a hole the side of Uranus. Ha. Uranus.

"Seriously" he said through gritted teeth.

"Seriously" I smiled.

"Are we still fighting?"

"Oh no, we never stopped, although. I don't see how we are actually fighting-"

"Exact-"

"I mean, you do nothing wrong. Don't you." I snapped.

His head hung to the side, deliberating a come back.

"Emily, you have to know that I am seriously sorry for what I have done. But apart from that, it's not just me that should be apologising" he spoke, his eyes gazing into mine.

Clenching my fists, my gaze harder on his.

"So, you think I should apologise first?"

His mouth opened and closed a few times, before something came out.

"I have apologised, twice I think"

"Oh, oh really, well if I'm not correct please do correct me but-" cough "I do apologise for that" I impersonated, the accent to go with it.

"That's correct-"

"Then you yelled at me for it being all my fault"

He closed his mouth with a snap.

"Yeah that want an apology. When I get a real apology, then you will get one. Pancakes?"

With that I stood.

"Wait wait wait wait wait, wait. So why did you say again?" Hope scotch giggled.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah that want an apology. When I get a real apology, then you will get one. Pancakes?"

My fabulous friend giggled a bounced on her heals.

"You totally owned him!!! What did he say after that?"

"Nothing, he got up as walked out, and then I cooked pancakes. They were seriously yummy, can't believe he missed out on them." I mumbled.

"So my brothers on a rampage around campus, this should work out fabulously. Anyway, know what I want to know? How the hell you ended up in his bed"

I grasped my head "Seriously, I have no clue. The last thing I remember about last night was when we danced with those band members, they were seriously crap"

Hop scotch stabbed the cherry tomato in her salad.

"I'm telling you, you definitely giving him a run for his money, I've never seen him this uptight since he went through puberty. Not pretty by the way"

I rolled my eyes, I too munched on my salad, but not stabbing it like it was a murder victim.

Staring down at the bowl of green I sighed "Do you think we will eventually...you know get back to normal?" I asked.

"Oh honey" she wrapped her arms around me "I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine, I'm sure he'll go wherever you go, trust me, as soon as he knows your leaving tonight, he will jump right after you. Trust me." She cooed, her fingers gently rubbing my arm in a soothing gesture.

"That reminds me, my flight leaves in three hours, I need to be there in a hour so I better get going, say by to everyone, pack the last of my things. So, hop scotch, I will see you when I leave"

Her expression saddened but she nodded and let me go.

Reaching my room, I pulled down all the photos, the photos from the crap photo booths, the good ones at parties and all into my bag, those were all really good memories, it's just a shame that I won't see them again for, six months. Such a long time.

I'm going to really miss this place...