Chapter 16 part 2

Blood.

Blood.

Blood.

Everywhere.

It was black. On the windows, on the walls, on the carpets and the couch, over everyone.

I quivered, my eyes blankly staring at a pool of black as I grasped myself tightly as I hid behind the stained couch.

Steve and Matt had eventually calmed down after enough damage was done, to each other, and our dorm, but they were on opposite sides of the room, exhausted, one passed out and another lying brutally beaten.

"Emily" Steve rasped.

Jerking at his voice, a held onto myself tighter.

"I...I smell blood..."

I stared before me, letting out a wail "NO $H!T"

I pried my dead fingers from my chest, and crawled into a ball, shivering as my head hit the black blood.

I cried out, pain ransacking through me like steel trains.

"Emily, cradle your arms in your chest, sit up strait against the couch, deep breaths. In for three out for five" an unknown voice said.

Convulsing I was brought up by cold hands. Their hands cupped my face.

"Deep breaths, don't pass out, we can't afford that, be strong Emily..."

The pain shot again, if I was pregnant, it would be classed as contractions. But it was much worse, steel trains, tigers smashing, robot boxing. All pumping into me.

I cried, and I cried and I cried "I-ca-a-ant do thi-is" I gasped between words.

"Hyperventilation isn't good, deep breaths, please sweetheart" the voice cooed "Do it for him, he's going to need you after what just happened..."

I froze, my eyes on the black shoes and trousers, made from the best of materials, leather, no scratches and immaculately pressed trousers. I didn't know this man but I felt I should listen to him, I had a gut feeling.

"Do it for Matty..." He said.

I bawled at his name, shuddering in the care of the man "I'm scared of him" I squeaked.

"I know, but you need to get passed the fear, it's time to get use to them, you already are, one step at a time" he soothed.

I sniffed "What's the first step?" I asked.

"To stand up" the man said simply.

He outstretched a hand and grabbed mine, pulling me up onto my legs.

I wobbled, the pain starting again, I screamed and broke into the mans arms. Digging my nails into his arms.

"CRAP HE BIT HER!"

A roar broke and I cried myself into the darkness. Passing out.

Just a short one XD torture for anyone who ACTUALLY likes this book.