Chapter 7

Emily’s P. O. V

Literally jumping down the corroder I giggled, I JUST COULDNT WAIT FOR PHASE 2 TO START! HE HE!

I went into the cafeteria, instantly looking for Matt. I spotted him at a table laughing with a randomer that I didn’t know.

I ran to his side.

“HI MATTY!” I giggled.

“Hey, your here early” he said turning to look at me.

“You keep me monitored now do you?”

“No”

“Yeah...sure” I giggled.

“Anyway...”

“Anyway?”

“You...seem less...bonkers today...”

“Sorry...I’m...just...ummmmm...”

He raised his eyebrows at me. I looked down, tucking my hair behind my ears. IM A TOTALLY AWESOME ACTRESS! Or am I acting???

“Umm...never mind...anyway...I was wondering...if maybe you could help me with my art project when we are back at our dorm...you don’t have to! I was just...wondering...”

“Uhhh...sure, I’ll help you...let’s just...get though the day first...”

“Awesome! Uhhh, thanks” I lightly touched his arm, then sharply bringing it back, as if I did it unaware.

“Ummmmmmmmmm...anyway...”

“How about we get lunch quickly and meet each other back at the dorm?”

“Sure...”

“Awesome! COME ON!” I took his hand and dragged him over to the food bar...food bar? Food bar...hmmmmm...

Matt’s P. O. V

She was acting REALLY weird today...super weird...

I walked into our dorm and set down my bag in my room. Emily wasn’t home yet so...I could think over EVERYTHING that happened today...well...everything that was with Emily...

Well...for starters...she asked if I wanted to go to lunch with me...then she asked me to help her with an art project...being all nervous...what’s going on in her head?

I heard a bang on the door and running, and a fast heart...Emily’s home...I heard ruffling about.

“SHOOT! WHERE DID I PUT THAT STUPID THING?!” I heard her scream.

I chuckled, getting off my bed.

I knocked on her door and leaned against the wall. The door swung open.

She gasped “MATT!” then the door slammed again.

“Ok...” I said to myself.

She opened the door again; running out and past me with her art supplies...wow, guess she was really serious!

I followed her to the table and sat down with her, looking at her face as she fixed everything about the table...she really took art seriously, which was a good thing...

“So, what do you need help with?” I asked.

“In art class we are doing still life and portraits...this is probably a thing that a guy says to a girl a lot but I want you to be my muse”

My eyebrows raised in surprise...never expected her to say that.

“Ok...what do I have to do?” I asked.

“SIT THERE AND LOOK HOT!” she said.

DID SHE EVEN REALISE WHAT SHE JUST SAID?!

“Uh...ok...”

“Ok, could you just do something like read? I don’t want face on...to...easy...”

“Sure”

“Thanks!”

Emily’s P. O. V

I had to say, my portrait was great of him, I mean, I should put this on my wall when I get it back from art!

“Thanks’ for being my muse” I giggled.

“Welcome” he said.

He was sitting on the couch, reading a book...PHFFFT! WHO NEEDS BOOK! HA!

I walked over to him, grabbing the book and flinging it away. Now, I got over mine, straddling his legs in-between mine...I placed my hand on his chest and my other and leaned in as is to kiss him. My lips grazed his but I drew back, drawing in a breath. He had lust in his eyes...OOOOOOOOH REVENGE IS SWEET!

I got off him, walking away, making sure when I walked I stuck my hips out...HE HE I’M EVIL! MWHAHAHAHA!

A while after I walked back out, sitting on the couch, flipping through the TV channels.

I landed on teen wolf, hmmmmm, teen wolf...interesting! Guys shirtless...hmmmmmmmmmm...I could get use to this! YUM! HE HE!

I flipped to the music channel. Jar Of Hearts came on! LOVE THAT SONG!

“WOHOO! LOVE THIS SONG!” I jumped up and started to sing.

“Cute!” Matt laughed.

“Thank yooooooooou!” I giggled.

I ran up to him, jumping up and hugging him, wrapping my legs around his waist and then...we banged into a wall................................................A WALL!

“You know...I could get use to this...” I giggled at him.

“Uh, sorry...”

“Hu?”

“Nothing!”

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ok...”

He smiled at me, completely forgetting the position we were in...And so did I...I was completely lost in his eyes...

“WOW SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN THE ROOM! PUT EVERYTHING BACK ON I DONT WANA SEE THAT! MORE THAT AGAINST THE WALL THAT I ALWAYS LEAN ON!” Steve yelled as he saw us.

Suddenly I was falling, I landed with a thud, hurting my butt!

“HEY!” I glared up at him.

He mouthed ‘Sorry’ and walked away. Glaring daggers at the back of his head, I picked up a pencil and through it at his head.

“HEY!” he yelled as it hit him.

“YOU HAVE DAMAGED ME EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY!” I yelled.

“Sorry” he stifled a laugh.

I stuck my tongue out at him and got up, ignoring the pain in my butt as I went to my room, going for a shower would help...maybe...possibly...*shrugs!*

Let’s see what happens tomorrow...maybe things will go good...or maybe I will have a big bruise on my butt...ALL THANKS TO THE ONION EATING PENGUIN! BLEH!