Chapter 1

I gawked at the screen in horror as the title came into view. The end of day into night. Surrounded by black in silver fancy handwriting.

I shivered in horror.

Twilight...

"I HATE VAMPIRES! PLEASE DONT MAKE ME WATCH IT!" I balled, my hands coming into involuntary claws.

Melissa, with her huge brown eyes which much resembled a puppy screwed her eyes at me. Her olive brown skin crinkled sorely at her eyes.

"Twilight, is in no way, scary. At all. In the slightest." Her hands framed her face in aggravation.

"We can watch something different starting with T...like the...the...telly something's. That was a good show! With the uh, purple one and the green one and the yellow on and...and POO! And the baby on the sun that should be old and dead by now..."

"It's po..." Melissa corrected as her fingers worked at her temples.

"What is?" I asked confused.

"The tubby. It's po. Not poo. That's the crap that comes out the end that no one goes ok."

"Ew. That's disgusting." I grimaced, shivering inwardly.

"You know d, twilights awesome,and they are nice vampires, not all are totally evil..." Mel whispered, her head hanging as low as her shoulders.

"It's not going to be that when their, cold blooded, freaky fanged faces come in through your window, stab your neck and drink all the life substance out of you, leaving you a routing corps..."

"Vampires aren't real."

"They might as well be for the amount of attacks going around the world" I huffed, sinking into the couch.

"You need to get over that already! Little bunnies dying does not mean there are vampires feasting on them"

"I'll get over it when you get over dogs." I laughed smugly.

"Yes, Emily, I have a fear of dogs but you know what, THEY ARE REAL! R. E. A. L! REAL!"

"GO KICK A GRASSHOPPER!" I yelled pointing a finger.

"GO JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!" She screamed back.

Ugh. HARSH!

"GO WATCH POTTER PUPPET PALS; WIZARD SWEARS!"

"What?" She asked confused.

"You know, the you tube show potter puppet pals, they did one for wizard swears" I explained. Come on its common sense.

"No..."

"Your loss!"

"Uh hu, seems like a great loss"

"It really is" I nodded in agreement.

Getting up from the sanctuary of the couch I skipped my way into the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror I looked at my reflection.

I had unbelievably long golden hair, went all the way down to my waist. I had huge see blue eyes which were stunning, if I don't say so myself. I did have pale skin, I wasn't naturally tanned, I don't Really do well in the sun, I just burn. Anyway, I had perfect eyebrows that I done myself. I wanted to be an artist when I grew up. I was good at everything like that. Steady hand.

My eyelashes were naturally long and curly and at the SIDS of my mouth I had dimples, which I hatted but everyone ,else loved, saying it was adorable. I'm not adorable...ok maybe I am but still. I'm not 5.