Chapter 22

Cordelia's POV (hop scotch)

I was lounging around on the couch when he came, slamming the door with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Where's Emily?" He asked quickly.

I averted my eyes "Oh dear brother, if you didn't already know, this was her date to go home, if you weren't so hooked on all those blood bitches with drugs and alcohol in there system you might have noticed that you were letting the perfect girl slip right through your fingers. You brother, are stupid. She's gone now so, your too late" I spoke, my eyebrows raising.

His expression slowly changed and he grabbed a jacket.

"What are you doing?" I asked jumping up.

Pushing his arms through "I'm going to get back what's mine, even if I have to go to the other side of the world for her"

I gasped "So your just going to go marching into that airport, and expect that they will do anything to let you pass. You have no ticket!"

His gaze lunge dress on me before he spoke again "I love her" he whispered "I never realised until now but she is mine. I am hers. Don't you see Cordelia. She is mine. I am hers in every way that I could possibly give to her and plan on giving it to her. I was so stupid to let her slip through my fingers but that's not going to happen again. I'm going to grab her and never let her go. She is mine, all mine..."

Emily's pov

I tapped my fingers against my thighs on the way to the airport. Nothing better to do.

I didn't really feel like thinking about how honking this cab smelled. Seriously. What did this guy do all day sweat and smoke?! Mingin.

After I payed the man I jumped right put. Welcoming breathable air.

"Oh thank The Lord" I whispered.

I grabbed my suitcase out the grubby boot and wheeled it into the airport.

And that's when it eventually all sank in.

I was leaving. The hot weather, the school. All my new friends. My dad. Hop scotch.

Matty

Oh my god Matt! I should be so, so angry at him but I can't. I may sound and look it but I can't stay angry. I just couldn't.

Now I'm leaving him. For what seems like forever...

My heart ached for him, I just wanted to look into his eyes, his huge, huge, adorable killing eyes.

His sharp jaw that made him look irresistible, the light shadow that crossed over his features when he forgets to shave.

Those lips. Those perfect lips. So full and so kissable, drawing back into a perfect smile with his dazzling white teeth. Lips so soft when they touched you, it was nothing anyone could have experienced.

I leaned my head to the side, my neck exposed where he once snuggled his perfect face into.

I now sat at a table, just sitting, going over the thousands of thoughts that I was now just thinking.

And that's when I realised.

I, I love him.