Chapter 19

(Time skip by 2-3 months)

It had officially been two months and about 15 days since Matty had disappeared, throughout that time his sister, Cordelia and I had become inseparable. She was now officially the second girl to be accepted into an all boys school.

Throughout the time that Matty was gone I had changed...a lot...

The first month Cordelia taught me a lot about boys and the way they acted, pros and cons, to never have a full on relationship with players and stuff like that.

Cordelia then updated my wardrobe. I went from jeans and tank tops and flat shoes , to skirts, tights, still tank tops some times, dresses and heels. The pain I endured to learn to walk in stilettos was murder, but I could successfully play a soccer match in them, was a bonus, another was that they made my legs look awesome.

I was such a girl. My attitude haven't changed much but boys started to get more and more interested in me but, they weren't Matt, so I was never was interested.

Cordelia had took me to the gym a lot so I toned up strait away and became lots more curvy.

Now in the present, Cordelia and I were out shopping in the town, she had officially convinced me to get my hair all done up.

Sitting in the the chair I looked through all the diy colours.

"I think you should get that one, 4m" Cordelia pointed.

"But that a mahogany that like, a red." I said.

"Come on, It will look awesome!"

I sighed "Ok, ok...I'll get that one, gosh, you are such a bad influence!"

She shrugged "Yeah, but that's why you love me girl!"

"Yeah, yeah" I muttered.

I marvelled my new reddish hair in the mirror, Cordelia was definitely right, I did suit this...the hairdresser had put my hair in loss curls and if I didn't say so myself it looks...amazing...

"You look del-ish" Cordelia giggled, licking her lips.

"Thank you" I grinned.

"Now come on em & m, lets get our shop on! I saw these cute shoes a few stores back! You gotta come with! You'll love the red pair! THEY MATCH YOUR HAIR!!!" She squealed, bouncing up and down behind the chair.

I rolled my eyes as she gave me a pouted lip, how could I protested to that?

Answer is, I couldn't.

"Ok. Ok, we will go get the shoes, but your paying for my hair, don't get payed until next week, on a budget" I winked.

"Girl, I was paying for this trip anyway! You need some comfort shopping!"

I sniggered "Comfort shopping? Isn't that what ice cream is meant for?"

"OMG GIRL! I ain't makin you fat!" She gasped in horror.

"So why do I need comfort shopping hop scotch?" I questioned.

"Oh my little em & m, the school dance is coming up! We need to be the most sexiest bitches in that hall! All girls get to come and hell can they put on a show, comfort shopping means hell bent for slutty but sophisticated clothes"

I rolled my eyes at her once again, her blabbering could really get annoying.

"And that means?" I asked.

"Piercings" she grinned wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? I already have my stomach done..." I stated.