Part Thirty - Three.

Third Person POV

The time yn and Luke spent together that night they tried to make the most of it as they both knew as soon as the plan started they wouldn't be on talking terms. They spent their time together, laughing, cuddling and talking about the memories they had before they both ended up in the place they were at now.

"Remember that one time when you went on a date with Calum," Luke said to Yn, yn laughed. "Yeah I did, you know it was a great date," She said grinning at Luke. Luke just shook his head at her, amused at how she was trying to make him jealous. "I know what you're doing but you're not going to make me jealous" he stated looking at his girlfriend.

"I'm not trying to make you jealous, Luke," she said innocently while slightly smirking. "Then why are you smirking?" He asked eyebrows raised. " I don't have no idea what you're talking about Luke," she says looking at him. Luke just looked at his girlfriend, "your such a liar" he says before climbing on top of yn and sitting on her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, looking up at him as she was laying down on the mattress. "You said you weren't smirking but you had a little smirk here," He said touching her cheek and then ran his finger along from cheek down to her bottom lip to show where her smirk was. "That's where your smirking was," he said looking at her.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about Luke," she said starting to laughing. "Your such a liar, you're lucky that I love you," he said smiling. She just smiled before knocking him to the side of the mattress and sitting on him so she was straddling him. " I don't like being on the bottom," she said, Luke started to laugh. "You being dominant?" He asked flirtatiously then winked at his girlfriend, Yn.

"Nah I'm just sitting on you," Yn said stating the obvious. "State the obvious girlfriend," Luke said making Yn laugh. "You sounded so gay then," she said in between laughs. "Why did I make you my girlfriend again?" Luke asked raising his eyebrow while grinning ever so slight.

"Because I am so amazing and you love me very very very much," Yn said leaning forward and kissing Luke's cheek. "I might love you but you have a really shit aim that's for sure babe," he said. Yn laughed, "Sorry didn't realise Luke wanted a kissy" she teased him, making Luke groan from being called, 'Lukey'. " I hate being called that," He says, yn got off him and laid beside him, both of them looking at each other.

"Aww Luke, I love that name though Lukey," She said grinning as Luke just glared at her. "I'm sorry, I will stop now," she said, Luke soon smiled. "Thank you," he said smiling. "Only because I love you" "well you're lucky I love you too yn"

Carter's Point Of View

"I can't believe they agreed to the plan," I say to Jacob as we were sat in the living room. "Yeah well at least they are willing to do that just to get Cameron to admit what he did" Jacob said while picking up his can of beer, "I know I mean I never thought yn would agree to it especially after what we said Luke had to do" I say picking up a can and opening it.

"True, takes some strength to let your boyfriend do that just to succeed with the plan" Jacob says, "I don't think I would ever let somebody do that to me" "with everything they've gone through while being here I'm sure getting hurt a little bit more isn't going to make a difference to them especially yn" Jacob says, "true that" I say nodding my head in agreement.

"I just hope that Cameron believes it," I say, "I drink to that" Jacob says, we hit our cans off each other before we both took a sip of our beers together. "Here's to tomorrow and the plan," He says, "to tomorrow," I say as we made another toast and then drank from our beer cans. I was just hoping that everything went to plan and Cameron didn't become suspicious.